FS - Old and New Games and Systems - SNES, N64, Atari, Xbox and PS2

bferlin

CAG Veteran
Feedback
7 (100%)
Updating Site to try and drum up some Sales - I'm getting rid of even MORE stuff!

I'm posting what I think is a fair price, but if you want to make a deal just go ahead and ask me, I am more interested in getting rid of it than being a dick. If you agree to my price, I'll ship as soon as I have the money. You want to get a great deal, buy more stuff.

PM me to ask questions.

Nothing for Sale right now...
Looking for trade or purchase:

Legaia 2
PsycoNauts (Xbox)
Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
Ogre battle Tactics (PS1)

You finally got around to making a trade list.

I vouch for this man's quality on his game care. It really is a damn shame to see those DC titles go.

If only I didn't already own them.

Yes well... it's hard to play fighters without someone to beat up. I figure someone else can give it a better home where it's used more.

Hey, and I had my first taker. Atari + one game down!

Well the first purchase got me excited, but now I haven't heard anything. Anybody know a guy that's looking for any of this stuff?

i am interested in Project Justice... but I am practicly dry of cash flow with this simester of payments for college. I do have Legia 2 though, and feel free to check my list. Your dreamcast stuff is nice though... sad to hear you have no one to "fight"

Hehe, thanks. I travel a long way to play... From Ohio to Illinois.

Not sure I see much else on the list besides Legia, and to be honest I don't want it bad enough to direct trade. PM me if you want to discuss other trade options.

Thanks for the interest!

Didn't see anything that caught my fancy... I have a bunch of PC and other stuff I'm also trying to get rid of so I think it would be counter productive of me to go trading for more ;)

Darkseed I seem to remember being a cool game... isn't that the one with all the artwork from the Geiger collection?

If you want to just use cash, PM me for my paypal address...

Thanks man, they're both GREAT games. My buddy and I played them a bunch, but I moved 500 miles away.

For those that don't know, Mark of the wolves is a 2D fighter and Project Justice is a 3D fighter.

Thanks for the bump! Peace!

Sega CD was the one that just attached to a Sega Genesis. It's like a CD drive FOR the Genesis. The Saturn was a whole new System that happened to use CDs.

I don't know if the Saturn was backwards compadible or not... you'll have to ask someone else on that one...

Sega CD and Sega Saturn are two totally diffrent systems, you can only play sega CD games on a Sega CD etc etc no backwards compatibility that i'm aware of

P.S. that's monday 9/5/05. All day. If I sell half of the stuff I have on display, I'll extend the sale till wednesday :)

Crazy B's house of used crap! Get it while it's hot!

You actually updated your list, I'm surprised! I thought you had abandoned it.

I vouch for this guy folks. Buy without fear.

He's also willing to go low if you buy a bunch of stuff at once. So haggle away.

Yay! Thanks man. I got two people buying right now -- the N64 is sold, and the PSP is being asked on -- But haven't gotten a response on it quite yet. So get your bids in now if you wanna be first on something!

I was sick of giving Gamestop all this free money when there are poor as gamers out there that need games!

:)

Seen! Thanks a bunch. Get back to me and we'll hopefully have ourselves a deal! -- As for the other folks, get in soon, the free shipping ain't gonna last forever! :)

CONSUME!

Okay, still looking for business folks!

For this entire weekend (friday 9/15/06-sunday 9/17/06), These are the deals:

For orders of 5 games or more free shipping!
For orders OVER 20$ and UNDER 50$ free shipping!
For orders OVER 50$, get one free game (under 15$ value)
For orders OVER 100$ 20$ off!

Get in quick to take advantage of these!

Note: If you've already agreed on a price with me, then the deals don't apply - for new sales agreed during weekend only!

Yes, the DC bundle all four games are complete in original dreamcast jewels (with the dreamcast inlay, you know what I mean if you're looking for it)
THey've all been used, but only mark of the wolves and Project justics show any wear at all (in the form of cosmetic dusty bits on the back of the disk)
No major scratches or blemishes.

I'll even throw in a sealed copy of the DC web browser for anybody who buys the bundle!

So you're saying I'll get an extra 20% off of I buy the DC bundle? If so, PM me please. I'm willing to use Paypal as the payment method.

DC bundle is under review folks, but the SNES bundle is still live - Check out those games, don't forget there's some RARE ones in there!~

Thanks for the business everyone!

bread's done
Back