**FS: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (360), played once, $39 shipped**

Lieutenant Dan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Title says it all. Paypal, cash, or money order accepted. Buyer must send first. I will ship USPS with delivery confirmation. PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

EDIT: Upon popular demand, I will take $39 for it. It is in brand-spanking-like-new condition, so before you go off to GS and get it for a similar price after-tax, ask yourself, "Do I want some chewed up version with no box or manual, or do I want the pristine version good ol' Lieutenant Dan has for sale?"

And mods, you can leave the posts in this thread, it will show that I'm a reasonable dude.

I really do appreciate the input, but isn't it against CAG code to discuss price like this? I don't want to call it threadcrapping, but can a mod please clean this up?

EDIT: Nevermind, I lowered the price.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I really do appreciate the input, but isn't it against CAG code to discuss price like this? I don't want to call it threadcrapping, but can a mod please clean this up?

EDIT: Nevermind, I lowered the price.[/QUOTE]

No. They are just letting you and everyone else know it can be had for a cheaper price elsewhere. This is CAG. We help each other get games on the cheap ;)

bread's done
Back