FS: Some Bluray slipcovers nothing rare - Very sporadic seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you mean the back of it, no, i have not yet taken it out of the package and can not show you the back. but here is one (and in the OP now). it is legitimately new.

edit: pic removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
would u do this trade
Square Enix Ipod Touch New/Sealed with include the code for the original FF
Akira Limited 1st Pressing w/ slipcase and artbook
$$

For
BOXED COD MW 2 360 system

Sorry, I have no desire for a 360. About the only things I do want are a canon flash and probably a the $140 kindle but those might not be frequently laying around.

[quote name='drunkenxsouljah']what is a square enix ipod touch?[/QUOTE]

Simple. An Ipod touch that was given to Square Enix Members. Based off of the amount of games you purchased there are tiers which you can apply for prizes. In this case this years was an ipod with square enix music and a game. Has inscribed square enix logo on it and comes in an LE box.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Simple. An Ipod touch that was given to Square Enix Members. Based off of the amount of games you purchased there are tiers which you can apply for prizes. In this case this years was an ipod with square enix music and a game. Has inscribed square enix logo on it and comes in an LE box.[/QUOTE]

ahh tried to look for it online couldn't find whole bunch of info, so thanks

Free bump - thanks for your tradelist, but I think you can clear out the 99% of your items that are no longer available and have lines through them. Thanks.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Free bump - thanks for your tradelist, but I think you can clear out the 99% of your items that are no longer available and have lines through them. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have most of that stuff but am not in the mood to deal with trading a lot of it. I bumped my thread for MvC3 at this time otherwise as the title indicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back