FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

[quote name='NonShalant']Willing to trade my mint condition just cause 2 for ps3 for mafia 2. I am willing to send 1st as well. Inbox me if we have a deal[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping to get something I'm more interested in for Mafia 2 than Just Cause 2. Sorry.

if you might be interested intrading the Lost series collection, cml and see if any of my misc. electronics would catch your interest, please. thank you.

[quote name='twztid13']if you might be interested intrading the Lost series collection, cml and see if any of my misc. electronics would catch your interest, please. thank you.[/QUOTE]
Nothing that caught my eye. Sorry.

[quote name='ddog510']If the PGR4 is still available, I'd buy it at that price. PM me.[/QUOTE]
Do you want the disc only for $3 or $8 for sealed?

[quote name='ddog510']If the PGR4 is still available, I'd buy it at that price. PM me.[/QUOTE]
Do you want the disc only for $3 or $8 for sealed?

[quote name='Hostile']Might as well bump this with the offer I'm giving. :ps3: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (sealed) for $15 shipped?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'd prefer to open and play through the game first before selling for that much below what I payed for it. Not to mention that I could actually get more for it on Amazon trade-in currently (taking shipping into account, that is).

I could go $25 shipped if that isn't too much of an increase for you.

bread's done
Back