FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

[quote name='phdeez']Free bump for trying to move a TE stick on CAG.... g/l with that. I found it to be quite difficult.[/QUOTE]

Eh, everything is hard to move on CAG if you're not outright trying to get rid of it for cheap or searching for CAG members that want one ;). I've been thinking of using it but my SFIV playing recently has been severely diminished.

[quote name='phdeez']Free bump for trying to move a TE stick on CAG.... g/l with that. I found it to be quite difficult.[/QUOTE]

Eh, everything is hard to move on CAG if you're not outright trying to get rid of it for cheap or searching for CAG members that want one ;). I've been thinking of using it but my SFIV playing recently has been severely diminished.

Didn't see anything that I'd be interested in for Red Faction. I've got a nice price for it if you're interested.

EDIT: Crap, was I supposed to bump your trade list? Sorry.

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']Is your Uncharted Drake's Fortune, non not for resale version, meaning the one not bundled with the 160gb ps3?[/QUOTE]

I don't see a 'Not for Resale' label on the case.

[quote name='japaki']CML for :360: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2[/QUOTE]

Your list says you already own the game. Either way, I can't find a game of equal or lesser value that I would want for it.

My mom collected over a thousand quarters and a few dozen dollar coins while cleaning my father's room for his return home from the hospital. All those coins are in my room now and I'll use them to produce Amazon eCertificates through Coinstar.

My mom collected over a thousand quarters and a few dozen dollar coins while cleaning my father's room. All those coins are in my room now and I'll use them to produce Amazon eCertificates through Coinstar.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Interested in your iNFAMOUS. I have a brand new copy of PS3 Prototype I'd trade for it.[/QUOTE]

No thanks. I don't have any interest in Prototype.

If the Drake's Fortune is complete, I'd be willing to pay $30. :)

Edited because I'm a noob and didn't see the 'don't ask me what I want for it'.

bread's done
Back