FS: Wii Games

Deal of the week thing went so well I had to do another one. Put up a few bundles up for grabs, didn't put a price because I wanted to be open about it. I assume the Shadow Hearts one will go quickly.

Okay. I put the asking price for the deals of the week. If you don't agree with them then please go on your way. :)

If anything, PM me your offers. I want to get everything settled by Monday night. If yours is at least reasonable I will sell at offered price.

[quote name='geedee']Please CML for Secret of Evermore![/quote]

Only thing I saw was Fire Emblem for GC, and thats not a fair trade for you.

Plus I'm mainly looking for cash at the moment.

Added Xenosaga II (its sealed, but i'm too tired right now to edit the 1st post) and Shadow Hearts Covenant. Would like to trade/sell both of these quickly. :D

Have a PSOne dual shock controller that I forgot to add too.

Now want Growlanser Generations Deluxe. =)

Make an offer. So long as its not insulting I'll probably accept.

[quote name='Kendal']Did you ship Tekken yet?[/quote]

Got the box packed up. Will ship today on Wednesday. Sorry for the wait, will PM you as soon as I get the DC number.

ChibiJosh, Kendal, and DragonClaw .... your items have been sent out and you should get them by the weekend.

Once you receive your items, please PM me when you do so we may exchange feedback.

I'm looking for an un-used FFXI registration code/PlayOnline code. I left the game alone for a year, now I plan to play it with some family members. I forgot my content ID and password, formatted HD but now it won't take my registration code. Kind of an obscure request.

Bump.

bread's done
Back