FS: Wii Games

I would've done Suikoden for it but I have it pending from GTZ. You guys always come a second to late. =)

On that note, I may pick up Phantom Brave from my local store. Updating list with new games obtained.

Lol, Darkness Monkey. Instead of buying Phantom Brave, maybe I should've told you that it was available at the local GameCrazy instead. Didn't realize you were in SA. =)

Phantom Brave added.

I have Growlanser Deluxe. Interested in Suikoden II+Guide. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and let me know how much $$$ you would be looking for with Growlanser to make the trade work. THanks.

tnote - I'm talking to someone here about getting Growlanser Deluxe from them. If it falls through I may contact you on it. It looks like it should happen.

Dazz - A few things I saw on your collection but not enough to make me part with Suikoden II.

BearMan - Before I reply I'd like to add that Shining Force Neo is CD only.

The different colors made everything harder to look through after a while so I've return to a simpler listing. Picture of Skeleton Saturn made available since everyone was curious about it. I also linked to a more refined want list in the original post.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Sorry - if eBay doesn't see a price difference, neither do I. ^_~[/QUOTE]

Dude, eBay definitely sees a price difference!

I'll be responding to all private messages shortly. I just want to make it clear that I'm NOT looking to sell most of my stuff. Its why I changed the title to FT. The only things I'm looking to sell is the import Saturn stuff. Thanks!

I am relatively sure I got to all private messages thus far. If I didn't let me know.

Edit : Megamanexe, I saw Parasite Eve II. Not sure if we'll be able to work something out, I looked at your want list and the only thing I would trade it for was my disc only copy of Saga Frontier 2. =/ Let me know regardless if something else interests you.

I didnt see PE2 on the list anymore. If it got traded then there is really nothing else there that intersts me. Thanks though.

Bump. Will update OP with some games shortly.

bread's done
Back