FS Xbox 360 w/ HDD, Comp Cables & 1 Yr Ebgames warranty $320

wishfulthinker828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone. I'm looking to sell my xbox 360 which I got around December because I haven't really put too much time into playing it.

I threw it up on ebay; however, the buyer never paid and I don't want to go through the hassel of relisting it. The closed auction can be found here :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8275279003&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESO:IT&rd=1

Nothing has changed since.

I will be shipping UPS Ground; however, can not ship till Saturday.

I'm open to all and any offers; however, I'm not looking to trade.

My ebay feedback is 109/100% and I've had many good trades/purchases with other members on here but it's been a while.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks~!

I got some decent stuff. A DS, Snatcher complete for Sega CD, Marvel Super Heros for PS1, Grandia 2 mint for DC, Castlevania SOTN PS1 complete, all things that you could sell and make a tidy profit off of :)

Please check my list and see if you like anything. If you do (or don't!) please send me a price quote!

Bah, sorry for not responding to anyone, I was away/busy with classes and finals. I'm still looking to get rid of this. I'd be willing to do it for $330-$340 shipped. If people are still interested, LMK and I"ll PM you, I don't know if the people who replied previously to this still have interest.

As for the feedback, I've bought a few things of RandyTsai through Ebay and through CAG and that's where I got the majority of the feedback. My ebay feedback is around 112/100% and I'll ship this out this saturday if it sells by then. Probably USPS Priority, not UPS Ground due to the cost. Thanks CAGs~!

I don't know about transferable, but when I used my original xbox warranty to get a new one they really didn't ask for anything but to verify my address (which I'll provide if you need it). Hopefully someone can fill you in on that. If not, that really sucks cause I believe it cost about $50-$70.

I'm still looking to sell this, if I can't manage to by Friday night I'm going to try Ebay one more time. Thanks.

bread's done
Back