FS: Xbox Live 1600/4000 Points & Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Codes, $35 Each Via PayPal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the last 3 posts are from me but I figure its 3 bumps. Code worked great, your pm inbox is full though so you might wanna delete some old messages for incoming orders, at this price your probably gonna get a lot

Small question, do I have to spend these fast? I saw an add on ebay for some cheap points (not nearly as cheap as this) but they made a big deal about how the points are only guaranteed for 2 days.

Pleasure doin business with you

@ The RobReport

No, you don't have to spend them fast. You can spend them at your own pace.

There is no expiration date on the codes... when you redeem the points; they are yours forever. (until judgement day)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doveer']
please remind me if you don't get your code within 24 hours, sometimes my smoking habits can make me forgetful.
[/quote]

rofl :d

Just received my code, took less than 2 minutes! Was really nice, as well. Walked me through what I needed to do.

Time to buy some arcade games!

If your in stock, I'm interested in buying a 4000 point card......the market has pretty much dried up in recent days. Please Pm me with additional information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in one of each of the below:

Microsoft XBOX Live 1600 MarketPlace Points Code -- $17 PAYPAL
Microsoft XBOX Live 4000 MarketPlace Points Code -- $35 PAYPAL

PM or email me with what you need from me.

Thanks!

[quote name='360fan21']guy still hasnt contacted me i dunno if hes legit[/QUOTE]

you posted yesterday at 6:54pm, give the guy at least a couple days

[quote name='dantecl']you posted yesterday at 6:54pm, give the guy at least a couple days[/QUOTE]

That is what I'm doing. Other dealers are also seemingly not replying to emails.....

[quote name='the_punisher']He hasn't responded to me yet, and i paid sunday.

Not saying he's a scammer, but don't pay him just yet.[/QUOTE]

Right now he would be a time waster. If he never gives out the codes then he steps up to a scammer.

[quote name='dantecl']you posted yesterday at 6:54pm, give the guy at least a couple days[/QUOTE]

i have, i hav him on aim for a few days now, and he never responds, not a good way to make me a buyer.

Hello,

I'm out on codes for now. Please PM me if you have paid and have not received your codes.

I will refund your payment.

Sorry for the troubles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back