FS: Xbox Live 1600/4000 Points & Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Codes, $35 Each Via PayPal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Codes Work on USA Accounts ONLY, International Users can easily make a new US account
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Hello, I'm interested in a 4000 Microsoft Points card. PM me so I may pay through Paypal. Otherwise, CML for a possible trade.

[quote name='piercey']Yo, where the hell is my refund after you "ran into trouble with your supplier." This is getting ridiculous...[/QUOTE]

uh-oh....

[quote name='piercey']Yo, where the hell is my refund after you "ran into trouble with your supplier." This is getting ridiculous...[/QUOTE]

Glad I saw this before I tried to get a 4000 point card from this guy.

This guy doesn't even respond to any IMs I send him on aim. It's better to say you don't have any instock rather than ignoring potential customers.

Quick update: I have received my money back. Took a week, but it was refunded. Still no PM or communication from him, but whatever.

Will you look at all the Jul 2009s. He's probably just overwhelmed by all the people still IMing/PMing him for codes even though he said he ran out a few pages ago.

[quote name='doveer']Hello,

I'm out on codes for now. Please PM me if you have paid and have not received your codes.

I will refund your payment.

Sorry for the troubles![/QUOTE]

You guys should let this one die...everyone that sold codes online seems to be having trouble getting them now.

[quote name='bdb2m']You guys should let this one die...everyone that sold codes online seems to be having trouble getting them now.[/QUOTE]

He really should edit his original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back