FT: Games for most systems, many brand new! Huge list of wants....

CML for any of these:

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - sealed
Network adapter, official Sony product
# Disgaea (ORIGINAL release w/ white factory seal sticker across the top, w/ hologram) - sealed
# Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories - sealed
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (4-game promo disc) - sealed

Wanting Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Eternal Darkness. Have a good few titles of what you are looking for. Check out my TL list and let me know. Thanks!

Hmm... do you ever reply to PMs? I've sent two, thinking that the first one was a little unprofessional. So I figured I'd get a response from the second one but it doesn't seem I'm worthy enough for a response. Oh well.

[quote name='swift17']Hmm... do you ever reply to PMs? I've sent two, thinking that the first one was a little unprofessional. So I figured I'd get a response from the second one but it doesn't seem I'm worthy enough for a response. Oh well.[/quote]
I do respond to PMs, and no, I didn't have any problem with any of yours. I apologize for not responding earlier, this week has been incredibly busy, and I haven't had any time to look through people's lists and decide if I was interested in setting up any trades.

I'm going out of town for a week and a half starting tomorrow, so for anyone who hasn't heard back from me, you'll have to wait a while.

My apologies to anyone offended by this, but CAG doesn't rule my life. Life rules my life.

EDIT:

And I added a bunch of sealed games to my list, including:

Monster Hunter Freedom (PSP) - sealed
Untold Legends: Warrior's Code (PSP) - sealed
Mercury Meltdown (PSP) - sealed
Gunpey (DS) - sealed
Nanostray (DS) - sealed

If you're interested in any of these, please PM me and I'll respond when I'm back in town.

Unless someone gets back to me soon, all five of these are going back to the store:

Monster Hunter Freedom (PSP) - sealed
Untold Legends: Warrior's Code (PSP) - sealed
Mercury Meltdown (PSP) - sealed
Gunpey (DS) - sealed
Nanostray (DS) - sealed

[quote name='CaoPi']portable ops for Disgaea 2?[/quote]

Already have MGS: Portable Ops and I'm getting Valkyrie Profile 2 from another trade, thanks though!

Added:

Tales of Legendia (PS 2) - sealed

I'll get back to everyone who PMed ASAP, though I've already worked out a trade for Valkyrie Profile 2. Might not be able to get back to everyone tonight, as I'll be leaving for the rest of the night shortly after I send this.

[quote name='eugaet']Please CML for Eternal Darkness and/or Beyond Good and Evil for the NGC.

Thanks,
eugaet[/quote]

Hey eugaet,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, didn't see anything on your list for either game. Thanks for the offer though!

wax

[quote name='priest_ridden']cml for
1st Radiata Stories
2nd Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see anything I wanted for either/both.

bread's done
Back