FT: Games for most systems, many brand new! Huge list of wants....

[quote name='CTHG']How much for the MGS 2 I could offer a wii or xbox 2000/1600 point card.
btw does that game emulate on 360?[/quote]

Not really interested in either point card, I'd prefer to trade for other games. Thanks for the offer though!

I've got a DreamCast keyboard/mouse, but they're not in their original packaging, just loose. Still interested?

And while we're at it, I've also got Bangai-O, but again not sealed. Just in really good condition.

Jay

I have Sonic Advance 3 and Riviera cart only. I'm interested in Folklore. I could probably throw in a bit of cash if you'd like, since that doesn't seem like a balanced trade.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']I have Sonic Advance 3 and Riviera cart only. I'm interested in Folklore. I could probably throw in a bit of cash if you'd like, since that doesn't seem like a balanced trade.[/quote]

Hi Ski Hawk,

Thank you for the offer, but those two games aren't very high up on my wants list right now and I didn't see anything in your list for Folklore.

Thanks,

wax

I'd really like to get a new/sealed Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition for a friend of mine. Please PM me if you've got it and are looking to trade.

Thanks!

[quote name='bryenfury']cml for folklore[/quote]

PMed back.

[quote name='willardhaven']PM sent, CML for Rogue Galaxy and possibly Tales of Legendia.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I didn't see anything I wanted for either of those games.

hey im interested in ur suikoden 2.
ill offer my

psp system (with charger of course)
ff3 for ds
some more psp games please chek my list...

CML for: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (PS2/GC), Beyond Good & Evil (GC), Eternal Darkness (GC), Robotech(GC) and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC). Thanks/free bump =)

[quote name='Ryusei']hey im interested in ur suikoden 2.
ill offer my

psp system (with charger of course)
ff3 for ds
some more psp games please chek my list...[/quote]

Please PM me back with some details about the PSP system (which system release is it - first, second, third), condition, etc. Thanks!

sorry, just checking again that u dont want the phat psp right? i can throw in other some psp games and ds games on my list with it for suikoden 2. if not then im gonna trade it somewhere else, its just that i need suikoden 2 more so im just checking here one last time lol thanks, please lmk soon

[quote name='Ryusei']sorry, just checking again that u dont want the phat psp right? i can throw in other some psp games and ds games on my list with it for suikoden 2. if not then im gonna trade it somewhere else, its just that i need suikoden 2 more so im just checking here one last time lol thanks, please lmk soon[/quote]

Sorry, I'm gonna pass on the PSP right now - thanks though!

Update:

Added a brand new (but opened) Battalion Wars 2 (Wii).

bread's done
Back