FT: PS3 LA Noire w/Walmart DLC W: Disgaea 4, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Lists!

I really need Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy 3.

I have Trauma Center Under the Knife - complete and perfect. I also have Rainbow Six Vegas Limited Edition. PM Me I really want these games.

Hey Chris.

If you're looking for Summon Night 1 (great game), you should check out Fred Meyer. Its $8 there, if you are lucky to find a copy left. I had a spare new copy I JUST traded yesterday otherwise would have been happy to hook up.

would you be willing to sell any dreamcast games as individuals or just looking to sell everything as one bundle?

[quote name='Saaril']

Dreamcast Collection

[/QUOTE]

How sad to hear you're thinking of moving this on...

Is not the adventures it took you to collect the
segalogo2.gif
set worth more money than anyone could pay you???

I'm sort of kidding with ya... Although meeting you, I felt sort of cool saying I knew someone who has the complete US DreamCast set. My collector friend in LongView has a complete US Genesis set but he doesn't have the US DreamCast set.

I know, this is probably way way too geeky for me to care and actually notice how you put the set on yer list.

I hear ya. The collector friend I mentioned in LV also had a baby (first) just last year. He has a very cool and understanding wife, he has the garage all to himself converted very nicely into his devoted game room.

bread's done
Back