FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

Got to class way to early. Never tried the site on my phone. Might be adding an nes game or two tomorrow for the last two days. Possibly Metal Gear and Shinobi (ten gen cart). I always thought Shinobi was Sega only?

M.C. Kids - $3

ronald-mcdonald-is-arrested.jpg

D - $16

Only copy I've seen of this game was a beat-up copy in a local game shop, and the guy wanted 45 for it :|

Last edited by a moderator:
D - 20.00

Complete Saturn games in good condition are pretty hard to find sometimes, especially with how easy those cases break.

[quote name='Edwin29']D - 20.00

Complete Saturn games in good condition are pretty hard to find sometimes, especially with how easy those cases break.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i saw a couple listings for just empty saturn cases, but they were a few years old by the time I found them. I haven't seen any recently.

Saturn cases really are a pain to replace

I really wish Sega had used normal jewel cases like they did for Japanese Saturn games, instead of trying to burn through the remaining stock of those ridiculous Sega CD cases.

D - $21

Says you added Guardian Heroes in the update list, but I can't find it on the actual item list. If it's in the lowball, $1 on it.

bread's done
Back