FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

[quote name='Ash Burton']I thought this ended at 9 tonight?[/QUOTE]

Sitting here wondering the same thing... OP says: "Ends Tuesday, June 28th around 9pmEST."

Oh shit really?

Well silly me was thinking it ended on Wednesday! Ok so I'll end it 10 minutes before or after 11:30pm EST
That's 11:20-11:40pm

Sorry about that everyone. I thought I had it so it ended after class on Wednesday.

[quote name='bsmiff']Sitting here wondering the same thing... OP says: "Ends Tuesday, June 28th around 9pmEST."[/QUOTE]

There's something in the second post about the OP studying for an anatomy exam. *Cues some appropriate music*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFrwfyofm8Q

Sorry about screwing up the time. 11-12 EST is a great time to end though. It's after dinner or work for all the coasts.

5minutes

2 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just letting you know I won NIght stalkers for $10

Oops apparently I typed night stalkers instead of night warriors but thats what I meant if you follow the bidding. Its up to you on whether it counts I'm ok either way.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Damn, I lost Night Stalkers. No big deal at least I won Night Warriors...wait wuh?

Paid for my one game...[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude I have weird habit of calling it Night Stalkers I don't know where I got that but I've been calling it that since the first one came out. :( Maybe we can trade something later.

[quote name='aptanor']Haha, was able to nab D after all! I was sure it'd be gone after I missed the end.

I finally outbid Edwin on something! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, when I got home the lowball was over. These lowballs with 11:30 - 12:00 end time always kill me. But I'm happy you got D and for a good price!!!! :D

[quote name='Edwin29']Unfortunately, when I got home the lowball was over. These lowballs with 11:30 - 12:00 end time always kill me. But I'm happy you got D and for a good price!!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Sooo you better head over to mine and bid early buddy.

I'm on my phone and can't change the title :( Feel free to start bidding. I will do my best to get the pics up asap. Everything is mint. If you bid on something and don't like the look of it in the pics I will retrack the bid no problem, to a certain extent.

Psychonauts - $2.00
Fatal Frame II Directors Cut - $1.00

sorry frosty, just got back from a much needed vacation. i just cleared out my inbox. im ready to pay you whenever i get the paypal email. Again sorry for the delay but i decided to leave the laptop at home and just fully enjoy the vacation. :)

Special note about next sales.
Ok, maybe not third and final. This lowball is clearly bombing so after my current gen one that will follow in a few days, I will do a straight up guide lowball (some common crap but I think I'll be letting most of my collection go, ie. Valkyria Chronicles, RPGS and stuff) and then POSSIBLY a 5th table scraps lowball with various left overs from the previous 4 lowballs. I am 100% willing to hold (or continue holding) your winnings to send everything out at once. I will have lists and pics for lowball number 3 before number 2 (haha) ends and shortly after I'll have a guide list.

bread's done
Back