FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

Alien Homind (s) - $2.00
Hitman Contracts (s) - $0.50
Sly Cooper: Thievious Raccoonus - $1.00
Tak and the power of Juju - $0.50
Fatal Frame II Directors Cut - $8.00
Metal Slug 3 - $1.50

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater - 5.00
Nightmare of Druaga - 3.00
Metal Slug 4/5 - 5.00
Fatal Frame II Directors Cut - 10.00
Duel Masters Limited Edition - 3.00

Astroboy-$1
Crash: Wrath of Cortex (GH)-$1.50
Enter the Matrix-$1
Freaky Flyers-$1
Hidden Invasion-$1
Hitman 2 (GH)-$1.50
Hitman Contracts (s)-$1.50
Maximo Army of Zin - $1.50 -
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 (s)-$1
Ribbit King - $1.50 -
Robin Hood Defender of the Crown-$1.50
Tak and the power of Juju-$1
Chase Hollywood Stunt Driver-$1
Max Payne 2 (s)-$1

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']What's the deal with .50 bids...[/QUOTE]

Your rule #3 says no minimum and #4 says 50 cent increments, so the first increment over nothing is 50 cents.

Yeah, it's a loophole he has been exploiting on lowballs that I have seen. DV8 has updated his official rules (which people should definitely copy/paste for all lowballs) with a minimum $1 bid so people can't take advantage of not having an actual starting bid amount. If you take it up with the mods, though, I couldn't see them ruling against you not honoring the $.50 bids, Frosty, if it came to that at least.

They were some crappy games not worth free so I'll let it go. Definitely change the rules back for my next ones.

I'll work on the invoices now, then pm everyone.

Those of you interested in starting bids at a $1 and some more games, feel free to check my list of the next games that I'll have up for auction the 12th or 13th. I will hold your games if you wish to bid on them.

I'm thinking maybe not send invoices but update OP. I'll send them out if I don't hear from whomever.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, these are the rules I have to follow in order to have a lowball.

The following are REQUIRED to conduct a lowball.
#1 - The first line of your lowball will consist of the following information; Start Date, End date (see time notes below), Payment methods accepted
I did that.
#2 - $1 minimum starting price per item or group of items sold as one.
That seemed to be over looked.
#3 - Don't remove items and do not end items earlier than stated.
Followed this one too.
#4 - No rolling end times - Make it simple for all CAGs! The recommended method is to post that the auction has ended and count all proceeding posts rather than posting a specific time as even the seconds in which a post was made as well as forum post order are sometimes questioned at the end.
Did that, saw the mess happening in the group sale with the time warp posts.
#5 - Have clear shipping amounts posted.
Definitely did that.
#6 - Lowball sales are CAG exclusive. If you want to advertise your sale on a different site, that's fine, but no GTZ, NA, "friends" or other bidders. If they want to bid, they can register an account on CAG.
Seems not everyone is following this one now.
#7 - All bids must appear in the CAG thread for all to see. No emails or PM bids may be accepted.

Also followed this one.

In your defense, it's always been 'assumed' that the minimum bid is a dollar in a lowball sale. It's just now there has been a way around that found in some certain lowball sales. Don't dwell on it.

Aww I had 5 stars. Did I lose 2 because of the cats? :(
Probably gonna start Thursday night and run until the 20th or 21st.
Voice you opinion and time to end. I'd like to try to accommodate everyone.

Crap, I wanted to bid on some of those guides but I guess that'll have wait until No. 4

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Aww I had 5 stars. Did I lose 2 because of the cats? :(
Probably gonna start Thursday night and run until the 20th or 21st.
Voice you opinion and time to end. I'd like to try to accommodate everyone.[/QUOTE]

I liked that cats, they amused me so I voted 5 stars.

It didn't get lost. I got a huge amount of pm's and I've just compiled a list of how to best accommodate everyone. I'll send out some pm's at some point tonight. I got a full plate for most of the day.

Pics of the games coming up later then sooner. They are all minty fresh and lucky for you bidders, most of them were opened but never played.

Sorry about starting with no pics (again)
I'll have them up when I get home from the hospital tomorrow afternoon.
As with all my stuff, bid with confidence, all my games are in great shape.

I don't even have a cat. I have a turtle named Oscar.

Sadly, I already own all the PS3 games, but I can bidz on PSP games for Oscar!

Caocpm Classics Remix - $5
Luxor - $3
Medievil Resurrection - $5
PQ2 - $3
Samurai Warriors State of War - $3
Tekken Dark Resurrection - $3

What does the (s) mean, sealed?

Assuming everything is OK with the game, I'll go $1 for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (s) (PS3)

Awright! I'll have your payment for the previous lowball tomorrow, and you can just go ahead and hold all of my items as I plan on winning a thing or two in this one. Maybe we can get a flat rate thing going on if I end up with enough stuff.

gba.gif
Ace Combat Advanced (s) - $1
psp.gif
Medievil Resurrection - $6

[quote name='Mad D']I liked that cats, they amused me so I voted 5 stars.[/QUOTE]

Ehh... but those first couple of images in the OP feel like a couple images too much. Also I'm assuming Fallout GOTY is Fallout 3. Right?

Fallout 3 GOTY (assuming it has the slipcover) - $5
Alpha Protocol - $1

Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy - $1
Rayman DS - $1

Yes, you can haz bids...

Alpha Protocol - $1
Dark Sector - $1
Fallout: GotY - $6
Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy - $2
Dual Masters Limited Edition - $1

bread's done
Back