Full anime Sets 50% off @ Buy.com

ihavenolife123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Afternoon guys, Im kind of in a hurry, but it feels good to be the first to post a deal no one else has heard of.
On with the goods.

The list isnt too big, but ill rather not list them. If anyone else wanna list them for me, Ill be happy to edit the OP.
The prices vary from 12.99 to 49.99, and shipping is mixed, from "free shipping", "eligible" (think amazon $25 or over), to no shipping discount whatsoever.

Also, dont forget about $10 off $30 with Google check out, however, some work and others dont (For example, Cromartie & Excel saga do, but shinkai and kino's journey dont, so having one of the ones who dont ruin the google discount)

Hope you guys find what you like

http://www.buy.com/retail/specialty_store_6b.asp?loc=63032

Google Checkout at Buy.com only works if they have the item in stock. It also doesn't work with music downloads.

Yea, This has been up on the DVDtalk forum for a while (along with the huge Best Buy Anime sale list).

Didnt know if there was anything about copying stuff from Dvdtalk, ah well.

Took a quick look and wasnt impressed. Nice prices but for what I looked at DDD will have em cheaper during their sale. Then again DDD's sale beats almost every promotion out there so its not any fault of theirs.

[quote name='Brian9824']Took a quick look and wasnt impressed. Nice prices but for what I looked at DDD will have em cheaper during their sale. Then again DDD's sale beats almost every promotion out there so its not any fault of theirs.[/QUOTE]

NO WAY you can Get Backers, Petite Princess Yucie for under $23 or DNAngels, Peacemaker for $40 Each afer $10 off google checkout. Plus you can get it now instead waiting 2-3 more weeks.

I'll wait till Oct. 31 to pickup Saiyuki-Complete Collection for $45

I wasnt counting google checkout since that has nothing to do with buy.com. I was just looking at buy.com's prices since I won't be getting any dvds till after haloween anyways.

[quote name='Brian9824']Get excel saga from bestbuy for cheaper AND you can get the imperfect collection which is MUCH better.Read this for details - it should still work. http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105460[/quote]
I don't have a bestbuy near me...nor a CC, or a CUSA, or Target...etc. All i have is FYE (overpriced) and Wal-Mart. Can i get the imperfect collection online at bestbuy? If so, how much?

You would have to order from a kiosk AT best buy to get it. If you have a friend with a best buy have em do order for you and they can have it mailed to your house. It would be $17.99 + tax and shipping for the imperfect collection which retains all the extra's they cut out of the thin pak.

Ive been wanting the excel saga imperfect too but cant get out to order it. why cant they just put that online? It sucks for us shutins are those that dont have a BB near them. :(

Because its a glitch in system. The kiosks use the STORES inventory price and not the websites inventory price so you can get clearance prices off the kiosk but not off the web. It might not actually be a glitch but it definitely isnt advertised.

Yeah keep in mind you can add the $10 off $30 Google coupon. There are some really cheap sets here that beat DDD by a few bucks. Buy.com ships hella fast too. You're going to be waiting forever on shipping if you get them from DDD.

Kinda capped on my Anime budget, but I did pick up a filler + Those Who Hunt Elves for $20 shipped (all of these are eligible for free shipping).

I nabbed Those Who Hunt Elves + The Halfling's Gem (Forgotten Realms book by RA Salvatore - excellent read!) for $22 shipped yesterday. Not bad.

I see another habit forming for me...in addition to games on backlog, I have anime waiting to be watched. Ugh.

I ordered Zone of the Enders from this sale, and picked up a $5 book so I could get free shipping and $10 off. It came very quickly, but the ZoE box was dinged up. It wasn't real bad, and for $15, I shouldn't complain. ^_^

bread's done
Back