Full sleeve cases for NES and Famicom games?

Klank

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of any full sleeve cases that fit NES carts or Famicom carts? I figure given the shape and size of the Famicom ones that the media shelving cases should work for them but has anyone tried it? I have no clue if there are any out there that would fit the NES ones though.

I have modified a Media Shelving case to fit NES, but it wasn't easy. That is some tough plastic. I could post a picture if you want.

I was thinking that those no sleeve cases that were made for the NES carts might work out well actually. All you would have to do is print the cover on sticker paper and there ya go.

Thanks to the gamescanner.org site for the raw front and back scan for this:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4202/castlevaniacover9xs.jpg

I know this is the thread for SNES, but with just a little case modification, NES Carts can fit into the game cases. The plastic for the cases is a bit tougher than the DS cases, but it can be done. I can post a picture later showing the few "posts" that remain after mosification.

Sorry for the slightly different color grays on the cover, but the only thing I have ever used Photoshop for is these covers.

***see post #140 in the SNES case thread for original posting***

Sorry cyrix`!:grouphug:

bread's done
Back