Funny post on GAMEFAQs about CAG......

At least other CAGs got in there and told everyone what is what.

And yes, it would be swell if we knew who that OP is/was over here.

[quote name='Puffa469']You'd think if he got ripped off, he's post about it here in the trading forum.[/QUOTE]

Agreed -- why the hell didn't he contact a mod and / or post a thread in the trading forum itself? Why bitch about CAG on a completely different site?

[quote name='mrelusive']Lawl at that guy suggesting CAG verify all credit card numbers here...[/QUOTE]
I thought we were suposed to? I PMed Cheapy all my credit card numbers and SSN. Easiest way to get a $500 Macy's giftcard IMO.

I seriously doubt that idiot got scammed here. I don't recall hearing about such a trade. If anything, he got banned from CAG for scamming someone else.

[quote name='daphatty']I seriously doubt that idiot got scammed here. I don't recall hearing about such a trade. If anything, he got banned from CAG for scamming someone else.[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Agreed -- why the hell didn't he contact a mod and / or post a thread in the trading forum itself? Why bitch about CAG on a completely different site?[/quote]
That's what I was thinking. If he did get screwed, you'd think he would actually bring it to the attention of the mods.

I think daphatty is right, it's more than likely that he did/or tried to screw someone on here and posting on Gamefaqs to make him look like the good guy. I'd like to know what his screen name on here is, so we can avoid him.

Oh and they locked the topic to stop him from bitching some more.

[quote name='daphatty']I seriously doubt that idiot got scammed here. I don't recall hearing about such a trade. If anything, he got banned from CAG for scamming someone else.[/quote]Same thought. I went through the past month of reports and absolutely nothing like this.

bread's done
Back