Futurama Comic-Con clip (mods delete)

CoffeeEdge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
So, Futurama is just about my favorite American cartoon series ever, and like so many great things, the show was cut down in it's prime.

Well, as fans know, there have been some Futurama direct-to-DVD movies/new episodes in the works for some time now. I, personally, was a bit unsure about how to feel about these, as they are being created with the involvement of Comedy Central. Comedy Central is fine and all, but basically, all of their non-South Park cartoons are shit. I was really nervous they might get cornered into using the same ugly digital animation seen in Lil Bush and Drawn Together. I also really dreaded the idea of Comedy Central's typical humor style being blended into the show, but I now believe that the show's creators are too defensive for that, and Comedy Central's decision makers hopefully not dumb enough for that.

Anyways, at San-Diego Comic-Con 2008, they finally took the wraps off this thing, and from what I've seen and heard, I have nothing to fear. As far as I can tell, nothing will change, the key talent is back, and this is going to be incredible. They played a great teaser clip to whip up excitement, and it's really terrific.

Here's the clip:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEtZHOj4vHo[/media]

And here's the whole SDCC2008 Futurama panel on youtube, in 7 parts:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yomommazzzzz&p=r

So, who's excited? I know we've got Futurama fans here. :)

We already have a topic about this, but I can't find it.

Oh well, can never have too many Futurama topics.

[quote name='bigdaddy']We already have a topic about this, but I can't find it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured there was a Futurama thread somewhere, but this is all breaking news-type stuff, so I decided it was worth it's own thread.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Yeah, I figured there was a Futurama thread somewhere, but this is all breaking news-type stuff, so I decided it was worth it's own thread.[/quote]

How is this breaking news? Everyone knew the show was returning for some time, and we had a topic just last week about this very video.

But the search doesn't work very well and I can't find the topic.

[quote name='bigdaddy']How is this breaking news? Everyone knew the show was returning for some time, and we had a topic just last week about this very video.

But the search doesn't work very well and I can't find the topic.[/QUOTE]
You sure you aren't inventing this thread in your mind? ;)

If the search isn't turning up anything for "Futurama," it must not have been all that cool of a thread.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You sure you aren't inventing this thread in your mind? ;)

If the search isn't turning up anything for "Futurama," it must not have been all that cool of a thread.[/quote]

Yes I know I didn't invent it in my head.

[quote name='Jedi1979']here is the original thread created by me:)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146809[/quote]

And that thread is so much cooler, it has two pages talking about how great Futurama is.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Okay, bigdaddy, you've been a sufficient enough bitch to kill the buzz. Congrats.[/QUOTE]

sucks when someone kills a thread with unrepentant assholishness, doesn't it?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Okay, bigdaddy, you've been a sufficient enough bitch to kill the buzz. Congrats.[/quote]

First off I was joking.

Second I wasn't the one who thought this was "BREAKING NEWS!!!" and acting like I was special because I posted the news first. It's Futurama, we all love it, we have known it was coming back for a year now, and there seemed to be at least a dozen topics when I was searching for the once for last week.

[quote name='bigdaddy']First off I was joking.

Second I wasn't the one who thought this was "BREAKING NEWS!!!" and acting like I was special because I posted the news first.[/QUOTE]
Neither was I. I wasn't patting myself on the back. I simply posted it.

God, you're an even bigger bitch than me.

[quote name='Apossum']sucks when someone kills a thread with unrepentant assholishness, doesn't it?[/QUOTE]
Not really. It's just words on a computer screen. I don't realy on interpoop threads for fun. :D

Someone delete this, old news.

bread's done
Back