Futurama Season 6 Bluray 14.99 at Frys online

[quote name='ggamdori']Possibly price mistake. The B&M has it for 29.99. Try order online for store pickup. I just went there with print out of the webpage, had to wait quite some time for all kinda overriding from managers. Went through in the end though.[/quote]

It also never hurts to turn in a lower price note on Amazon as well. You can find the BD here and then you scroll down just above the reviews to find the tell us about a lower price link. I have seen a number of times where Amazon matches or gets close to the price if a bunch of lower price notices are placed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG OP I love you. I just ordered it so hopefully I can go pick it up.

I'm surprised they gave you so much hassle OP since they match online prices. :p

[quote name='raarar']OMG OP I love you. I just ordered it so hopefully I can go pick it up.

I'm surprised they gave you so much hassle OP since they match online prices. :p[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? Frys has to be the shittiest stores imaginable. The customer service would suck if they had any. No one to help you unless you can find one of their "used car" salesman type around the TV's. And I have purchased items new that were clearly re boxed and sold as new in the past. They do offer nice prices on media now and then.

Thanks op! I actually just got a copy off ebay for 19 shipped but the dude that sold it said he wouldn't ship it. So I have been looking for a 20 and under price. This works. Hopefully i don't get their shitty staff trying to block my online order I placed.

[quote name='kitlink']I picked mine up today with no issues.
great find OP![/QUOTE]

Same here! I got it in Duluth, GA a couple hours after placing the on-line order. The cashier was impressed by the price as well!

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Same here! I got it in Duluth, GA a couple hours after placing the on-line order. The cashier was impressed by the price as well![/QUOTE]

Picked mine up in Duluth, GA today, too. Thanks OP!

[quote name='TheCarsForever']
it may be sensible to keep an eye on a few sources that had sub-$15 last time:
Fry's: $14.99
Walmart: $20.00
Amazon: $23.49
FoxConnect: $25.99
Target: $29.69
[/QUOTE]
Fry's currently has this online and it can be shipped. At $17.98 including shipping it is getting fairly close to the $20.00 at Walmart though. All of that said, $20.00 and under are decent prices.

Chris

You know this morning when I saw sikboy's post I clicked on the op's link and it showed that the item was available for shipping. I was able to get it for $18 total shipped. Now it's no longer available for shipping.

M

[quote name='batrick']Wish I had a Fry's closer to me :p[/QUOTE]

I usually feel this way as there is not a Fry's within a couple states of my home. I got lucky this time though as I was visiting family in Georgia when the price came through. I had to pay tax, but it still was a decent chunk less than anywhere else. $20 at Walmart is not bad, but I definitely prefer the Fry's price.

Thanks OP! Picked up my copy today with no hassel. I was in and out within 4 minutes....I was impressed lol

[quote name='Arakias']Available for shipping right now, just ordered one with free budget shipping[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Fry's doesn't have this available for shipping right now. It seems to come and go - kind of what happened with the Volume 5 deal at Walmart last year. If you keep checking Fry's you could get lucky and see it showing as available though.

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Hello,

Looks like Fry's no longer has this on the website. This makes the $20.00 Walmart price currently the cheapest.
Fry's: $14.99
Walmart: $20.00
Amazon: $23.49
FoxConnect: $25.99
Target: $29.69
Chris[/QUOTE]

Fry's has it available for shipping on their site now!

[quote name='guardian_owl']Thanks a lot for the bump, I was finally able to pick up a copy, still in stock.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it looks like Fry's is unavailable for shipping again.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I would have been all over this for $15[/QUOTE]

If you keep you eyes on the Fry's link you may luck into it being available again. It is available for store pickup, but shipping comes and soemwhat randmly.

This season is actually really good too. My daughter and I are long time fans. We watched it and were pleasantly surprised at how funny this season was.

M

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Jesus fucking christ, I've missed this, like, five times now. Whores.[/QUOTE]

While the Fry's deal is great when you add in shipping it is $17.98 which is only $2.02 less than the $20.00 Walmart price with ship to store. Just wanted to make everyone waiting aware in case you decide it is not worth $2.02 to keep waiting and hoping for Fry's to drop the price again.

Chris

[quote name='TheCarsForever']While the Fry's deal is great when you add in shipping it is $17.98 which is only $2.02 less than the $20.00 Walmart price with ship to store. Just wanted to make everyone waiting aware in case you decide it is not worth $2.02 to keep waiting and hoping for Fry's to drop the price again.

Chris[/QUOTE]

Shipping used to be free for this. And it's still unavailable.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Currently in stock, AND I finally was able to place my order! fucking finally![/QUOTE]
I need to check this thread more often. I missed it AGAIN. I will get it eventually!

[quote name='Mako1215']Think they will re-release them all on blu-ray at some point?[/QUOTE]

The quality of the original Fox series combined with the cost to do the HD conversion likely means we won't see anything more than a DVD release of the original show. I would love to be wrong though!

bread's done
Back