Futurama: Volume 5 blu-ray $19.49 Free Shipping from FoxConnect.com

Y2J850

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Didn't see this posted here :
http://www.foxconnect.com/futurama-volume-5-blu-ray-fullscreen.html

When you add it to your cart, it currently deducts an additional $3.00 off the price...

Add the discount code QC12YT9EA in the Shopping Cart's coupon box for an additional 10% off; UPS Ground shipping is free no matter how you checkout -- but UPS 2nd Day shipping is free IF you checkout using Google Checkout.

thanks goes to adboy151 from dvdtalk

I really love the cover art for this. Reminds me of something Criterion would put out. Sadly I've never seen Futurama (don't stone me!) but I really want to.

This sounds like a really great deal. I wish Fox would release the older seasons with this art style

Nice. $10 cheaper than Amazon's price before the extra $3 and the additional 10%.

The Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy set is also $3 cheaper than Amazon before the 10% off, at $24.99.

Just ordered the first 4 volumes off gohastings.com for 32 shipped. Not sure if I could get it cheaper, but I'm looking forward to finally watching it. Most likely will pick this one up too.

edit: I could have gotten them for about $6 cheaper through Amazon Marketplace, ah well. Note to self: don't rush to order things

Before I buy this I really want to see if they will try to release the series and the movies in one set. Hopefully all on blu.

[quote name='ZForce915']Before I buy this I really want to see if they will try to release the series and the movies in one set. Hopefully all on blu.[/QUOTE]You're going to be waiting a while yet, since there's another 13-episode season coming in 2011.

First two movies aren't on Blu yet, nor any of the original 4 seasons.

[quote name='ZForce915']Before I buy this I really want to see if they will try to release the series and the movies in one set. Hopefully all on blu.[/QUOTE]

But... they're making new ones now, so we don't even know when the "series" would be complete.

I'd love for them to come out with a blu-ray bundle for the movies, though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Just ordered the first 4 volumes off gohastings.com for 32 shipped. Not sure if I could get it cheaper, but I'm looking forward to finally watching it. Most likely will pick this one up too.

edit: I could have gotten them for about $6 cheaper through Amazon Marketplace, ah well. Note to self: don't rush to order things[/QUOTE]

Also they're all on netflix, along with all the movies. But, sometimes I prefer a physical format if I really like it.

how are you getting free shipping?

EDIT: I'm guessing you have a new user promo or something for Google Checkout, it was charging me 3 bucks for basic Ground shipping and 6 for 2nd day. When I checked out through the site instead, it gave me free Ground.

Oh what the hell. In for Family Guy trilogy and Futurama. HOw does this work if I want to cancel prior to the ship date? Just wondering if I decide to go with amazon if they lower.

For only 13 episodes, it's a bit much for my blood but since it is Blu-Ray and I wanna show support for the show so what the hell? I'm game.

Now... if only I could find a deal on Simpsons season 13 DVD for under $20.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Oh what the hell. In for Family Guy trilogy and Futurama. HOw does this work if I want to cancel prior to the ship date? Just wondering if I decide to go with amazon if they lower.[/QUOTE]You have to email them to cancel the order, which is what I did for Avatar when I had it pre-ordered with them. They took care of it pretty quickly.

[quote name='Vinny']For only 13 episodes, it's a bit much for my blood but since it is Blu-Ray and I wanna show support for the show so what the hell? I'm game.

Now... if only I could find a deal on Simpsons season 13 DVD for under $20.[/QUOTE]At $35, I wasn't too keen on jumping on a single BD season with 13 episodes. At under $20, that's a different story entirely.

Also, they've shown 12 episodes, with the 13th one showing this weekend, which is a Christmas episode. I think it's on Sunday evening at 10PM ET / 9PM CT, if I remember correctly.

[quote name='PR Mega X']$15 for the DVD version? Sold.[/QUOTE]

how do you get it for 15... also i have the entire season on my DVR all i would have to do is burn it on DVDS ..

now do i buy it or just burn it

Seems deal is DEAD adding the 10% off code removes the 3 off

[quote name='slidecage']Seems deal is DEAD adding the 10% off code removes the 3 off[/QUOTE]

You're right -- it says "Only 1 promo code per order" now. Looks like you get the auto $3 off or the coupon code now, not both.

isnt this just the movies cut up? i already own them. a blu release of the first two would be nice but i dont want to but the others in episode format. bummer they did this.

I wouldn't recommend foxconnect to my worst enemy. I had nothing but problems with ordering Alien Anthology from them. If you want terrible customer service and damaged products, then I recommend them. Currently in dispute with CC company over last order. Shop at your own risk.

[quote name='PotatoGuy']isnt this just the movies cut up? i already own them. a blu release of the first two would be nice but i dont want to but the others in episode format. bummer they did this.[/QUOTE]

I am almost certain that, no, that is not what these are. This is the collection of episodes that has been airing on Comedy Central from the midpoint of this year and on through this weekend when the Christmas special airs.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Also they're all on netflix, along with all the movies. But, sometimes I prefer a physical format if I really like it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this, I didn't even think to check netflix. Anyway, I was thankfully able to cancel my order. I'll probably still order this set though, loving that cover art.

[quote name='slidecage']Seems deal is DEAD adding the 10% off code removes the 3 off[/QUOTE]
Ffffff... Why didn't I see this yesterday? =(

Still, at $21.99 it's still significantly cheaper than Amazon's $34.99.

I caved. I've got the whole series for $44 long, long ago...but I figure it'll take a while for this to drop below $20 anyway. And I love animation on BD.

Ordered one, thanks for the code.
[quote name='bzchanboy']Using code CART10 instead of the other code works.[/QUOTE]

Got notification Saturday my order is shipping out. According to the email it should arrive in a couple of days. Woo hoo. Paid with Google Checkout and got two shipping notifications. Hope I wasn't charged twice.

bread's done
Back