FYE BUY 2 GAMES GET THE 3rd 50% off, STOREWIDE SALE! (POSSIBLE GLITCH)

Oswald9599

CAGiversary!
Okay so FYE's are running a storewide buy 2 get the 3rd 50% off sale on ALL regular priced games. I tested this today on 3 ps3 games, TH proving ground, Tiger woods 08, and DMC4. The TH and Tiger were 29.99 and 49.99, the DMC4 59.99. The DMC4 ended up as 29.99 though, so the computer seems to be marking the higher one as the 50% off. Either way its a decent deal.

I really hope this deal works. Rock Band what I hope to get. I mean 50% off that's awesome. Well I'm going to try here when the fye is open. The people that have been successful was it busy when you went so that the employees didn't take the take to notice? Just curious.

I went in at around 8:00 last night and was able to cash in on the Rock Band deal, just in case anyone needed a more recent update on the situation.

Thanks a lot, OP. This price is great.

I want to try the RB deal since many of you guys were successful, I bought one from target but i'll return it if I can score 50% off of RB. And the FYE i went to today no longer sells games :wall:

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Is the $10 Professor Layton rebate through FYE?[/QUOTE]

Yes. They had signs up in the DS section for it but it did not come out of the register automatically like their other rebates. So, they gave me a generic rebate form and reprinted the receipt for me to send in. But there is a rebate in effect for this game.

Went to FYE in Raleigh, NC today. No luck. Had the guy ring everything up and it took 1/2 off my 9.99 game. Did everything according to the other posts and even had him ring in Rock Band last.
Guy said all games were going to be on sale for Buy 2 Get 1 50% off starting today. But it would only worked on the lowest priced game. Hope this helps, Good Luck.

[quote name='KSHLove']^he probably knew what you were trying to do, but if the computers took the lowest game off then this deal might be dead.[/quote]

I think that is quite possible, but I didn't see him make any inputs into the system besides scanning the three items. Definitely ruined my day, but good luck everyone else. Think I might just have to settle on the Amazon deal.

[quote name='paferral']I think that is quite possible, but I didn't see him make any inputs into the system besides scanning the three items. Definitely ruined my day, but good luck everyone else. Think I might just have to settle on the Amazon deal.[/quote]

yeah that's what i meant so it might've been fixed. I'm still thinking about trying but i'm not keeping my hopes up.

It worked for me last night. I think the deal might be done after today. But the lady thought it was odd that it rung up Rock Band for 99.99 as the last item. She thought it was only supposed to work on the cheapest item.
But it worked thankfully!:)
Also I live in Colorado and every fye along the front range doesn't sell games anymore since BestBuy, Target, etc. are outselling them. So, I drove to Wyoming to get it since fye is one of the only places that sells video games. Also the fye there was nice too. Well Organized too. Also it was bigger then the fye's in Colorado too. Anyways I would give it one more shot today or tomorrow it's worth it getting rock band for the price of guitar hero on the ps3/360.

Good Luck to anybody else!

i tried it today in NH and it did not work =(

i had tiger woods 07 -- 14.99
professor layton 29.99
assassins creed 59.99
and it took 50 percent off tiger woods.

[quote name='tarouza']Thanks to whoever came up with this glitch

WSOP Battle for the Bracelets PSP 9.99
Bltiz the League: 14.99
Rockband 99.99

plus backstage pass. Got it for 124 out the door[/quote]

Thanks for the appreciation!:lol:

didn't work for me. I had diner dash ds, some golf game for ds, and xbox gh3 it took the discount off the golf game. I lied and told the cashier it worked for me at another FYE but he said he couldnt do anything about it. Argh I never find any deals at FYE.

bread's done
Back