Game buy - debating

yester

CAGiversary!
I am debating about which game i will buy next.
Have a couple of games i take in my consideration.

• Bioshock 2
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Final Fantasy 13
  • Alan Wake
I am kinda unsure what to buy next since all games are pretty good.
Not sure about FF13, hope it is like 10 which is the last i played.
Right now i am playing Borderland and so after i finish, i might like to play one of these in my list.
Is there any particular that is better or maybe not worth it?
Also, not sure if some came with a DLC all ready, so i might have to buy them new. So the cost might be still an issue.

Thanks for info :)

save your money, lots of big titles coming out in the next few months

If I had to pick one of those it'd be Alan Wake, FF13 is alright just takes a long time to get really into the game and some characters can be kind of annoying. Alan Wake doesn't have tons of playing time though, not very long of a game unless you search for all collectibles/achievements.

If you have a friend to play co-op with (Lan, the split screen is very difficult to play with) then id recommend RE5. Me and my bud just started it a week ago and its an absolute blast. Controls are still a tad clunky but that makes for so much more drama and anxiety when there's a chainsaw wielding sack face running after you and you cant Call of Duty head shot his ass lol

RE5 was not that impressive for me, but that is probably due to being such a fan of the old RE series and how vastly different it is versus it. Alan Wake will probably be my next purchase, that game has been of interest to me for the 13 years we waited for it to come out.

[quote name='yester']I am debating about which game i will buy next.
Have a couple of games i take in my consideration.

• Bioshock 2
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Final Fantasy 13
  • Alan Wake
I am kinda unsure what to buy next since all games are pretty good.
Not sure about FF13, hope it is like 10 which is the last i played.
Right now i am playing Borderland and so after i finish, i might like to play one of these in my list.
Is there any particular that is better or maybe not worth it?
Also, not sure if some came with a DLC all ready, so i might have to buy them new. So the cost might be still an issue.

Thanks for info :)[/QUOTE]

FF series has fallen off a cliff quality wise since X and X-2. If you want a JRPG that's like FF X, get Lost Odyssey. Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata are also awesome and some would say better, but they're a little different than FF X.

Of the other 3 Alan Wake is the best. It's down to $40 now and it comes with the first DLC pack for free if you buy it new (don't play it until after you beat the game.) One of the best games this year.

I would then say RE 5 over Bioshock 2. RE 5 does have a Gold Edition with all of the DLC, but really the only DLC you would want unless you want to achievement hunt with the VS. mode achievements are the two campaign missions (1 is a prequel and 1 takes place at the same time as the end of the game) that run 400 MS points ($5) each. You could RE 5 used at Gamestop for $15 before Edge and then pay the $10 to get the two DLC packs that are worth it (Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape.)

bread's done
Back