Game Crazy 2 for $25 used games $19.99 or less + X360 Wireless Controllers for $29.99

cdul

CAGiversary!
Game Crazy is running a 2 for $25 on used games $19.99 or less starting Monday, June 22 and running until Sunday, July 5. Decent deal which can potentially save you $15 if you buy can find two $19.99 games you want.

Also, Game Crazy has a sale on Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers and Wireless Controller Bundles. Wireless controllers will be $29.99 new and $24.99 used. The Wireless Bundles (with Play and Charge Kit) will be $39.99. This sale ends June 28th.

And as usual with most big titles, there will be a 20% trade boost for any games traded in towards Transformers and Fight Night Round 4.

Here's the ad:
http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/ad/
20090623_pg1.jpg
20090623_pg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so glad they put 360 controllers on sale since I missed the Amazon sale last week.

I like my gamecrazy, ive gone in like 3 or 4 times in the past 3 weeks and the dude already knows my name lol.

I picked up a red controller with the charge kit for 39.99$

Trying to think of anything worth going for. Maybe I'll check GS prices to come up with some type of list.

Gamecrazy in Hampton Va had controllers priced down in store. The staff there is on it. Go get yours. I got my red bundle today and they got more.

Picked up Bioshock and Burnout Paradies (360) ... thanx OP, I've been waiting for a good deal on these games.

I worked this morning (Game Crazy in RI) and:
- the controllers are still $29.99
- controller with charge kit $39.99 (red controller included; but we sold out and NO employees got it, as we all have 360s and at least 2 controllers and dont want them anyhow, I personally have 4).
- 2 for $25 counts on ANY used games for ANY system so buy a $19.99 or less game on 360 and get a $19.99 or less DS game and it still counts (obviously dont buy a game lower than $12.99 or you're not saving much cuz each game just gets price modified to $12.50 each).
- Also a 20% trade boost if you're trading towards fight night round 4 or transformers: revenge of the fallen
- and as always buy 2 get 1 free on used $4.99 games

I think thats it, but yea controllers ring up normally at the cheaper prices, but 2 for $25 is a coupon as are the trade boosts.

EDIT: Damn just saw last post, I didnt know it ended today (well yesterday since its 1am here). my bad guys, too little too late i guess, but trades and 2 for $25 go until july 5th

Last edited by a moderator:
Controllers, as of Monday morning, are back to 49.99/39.99 used, and the bundles are $64.99. Please don't bump this post anymore or edit it to reflect the change.

The new deals are posted here.

bread's done
Back