Game Crazy Black Friday (and weekend) Deals. FFXII - $29.99!

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Early Bird Specials! 11/24 only

9am - 1pm

DS - Final Fantasy III - $29.99
X360 - Prey - $39.99
Buy PS2 or XB NBA 2k7 and get PS2 or XB NHL 2k7 FREE
PS2 - FFXII - $29.99
X360 - NBA 2k7 - $39.99

Non early bird specials

$9.99 games 11/24

XB - Riddick
PS2 - Crash Nitro Cart
CUBE/XB - Crash Wrath of Cortex
CUBE - Spyro: A Heroe's Tail
Cube/PS2 - Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly

HOT PRICES! 11/24

PS2/XB - Scarface - $29.99
PS2 - Shadow Hearts 3 - $19.99

2 Day Specials 11/24 - 11/25

2 for $30

Qualifying Purchases:
Purchase new copies of GTA LCS (PSP or PS2) and Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition (PSP PS2) on the same transaction and get them both for 30. (NOTE: the ADVO incorrectly pictrures VICE CITY STORIES but the offer is valid on LCS ONLY. Any guest issues please refer them to the disclaimer on the ADVO regarding misprints.)

3 DAY SPECIALS 11/24 - 11/26

Buy one get one FREE
New games $18.99 or less.

50% off select Activision PSP titles
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk P8
Gun
Greatest Hits Remixed

HOT PRICES
PS2/XB - Blitzz the League - $9.99
CUBE/PS2 - Rampage - $9.99
X360 - Test Drive - $49.99 ???????huh????
X360 - Bomberman - $39.99
X360 - Rumble Roses - $39.99
PSP - Splinter Cell - 14.99
PSP - Exit - $9.99
26 Watt Subwoofer and Sat - $19.99
Logitech PSP playgear street - $9.99

Final Fantasy III $29.99
Buy one get one Free on new games 18.99 and less
Buy NBA 2k7 and get NHL 2k7 FREE (only on Xbox and PS2)
2 for $30 GTA liberty City Stories (ps2 and PSP), 2 for $30 Midnight club (ps2 and PSP)

thats all I can think of from the marketing paperwork that we got yesterday.

[quote name='M1C13']Final Fantasy III $29.99
Buy one get one Free on new games 18.99 and less
Buy NBA 2k7 and get NHL 2k7 FREE (only on Xbox and PS2)
2 for $30 GTA liberty City Stories (ps2 and PSP), 2 for $30 Midnight club (ps2 and PSP)

thats all I can think of from the marketing paperwork that we got yesterday.[/quote]

Wow, makes me glad I was able to use the BB $5 coupon and price match Circuit City the week it came out! I just beat the game this week too! Didn't get all the espers but oh well...

I have too many games already to find time for FFXII, but I would like to pick up a copy for that price... thanks OP :)

I assume these deals are in-store only? I've honestly never seen one of these before, but according to the store locator, there is one 2 miles from my house :roll:. I very rarely go to that shopping center, but I can't believe I was not aware of the store; it's several miles closer than any other game store.

FF-XII $29.99 is a great deal. It seems to be an early bird special (a.k.a. door buster deal) which many stores do not price match anyway.

[quote name='jtbradford']I assume these deals are in-store only? I've honestly never seen one of these before, but according to the store locator, there is one 2 miles from my house :roll:. I very rarely go to that shopping center, but I can't believe I was not aware of the store; it's several miles closer than any other game store.[/quote] Game Crazy does not sell stuff online :)

[quote name='eau']Game Crazy does not sell stuff online :)[/quote]
Well, I guess that answers that question... thanks for pointing that out :cool:

[quote name='M1C13']Buy one get one Free on new games 18.99 and less
[/quote]

Does anyone have a list of games that fit this? I don't shop at Game Crazy much 'cause you can't check their prices online.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']Early Bird Specials! 11/24 only

9am - 1pm

DS - Final Fantasy III - $29.99

HOT PRICES! 11/24
PS2 - Shadow Hearts 3 - $19.99

2 Day Specials 11/24 - 11/25

3 DAY SPECIALS 11/24 - 11/26

Buy one get one FREE
New games $18.99 or less.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk P8[/quote]

Some awsome deals here Marvel Ultimate Alliance is awsome, just like last years Xmen Legends 2 this is a must buy for all PSP owners.

[quote name='CaoPi']finally a good deal on shadow hearts 3![/quote]

I know, Shadowhearts 3 for 20 is a good deal indeed.

Hopefully i can get my friend to pick up Shadow Hearts 3 for 19.99 and FFXII if he can get there early. Ive been waiting on a good deal for SH3 i really enjoyed playing through Koudelka, SH1, and SH2 in a row last year

FFXII- regular edition for 29.99. thats about ebay prices, maybe less.

I have another question - wasn't EB giving 10 GC for the purchase of the CE? Can I take my reciept to them and get the GC?

I guess just like nobody is watching NHL anymore, nobody wants the game either.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk P8
Gun
Greatest Hits Remixed

How much does this put Marvel UA and Tony Hawk at? I own Marvel for 360, but I wouldn't mind so much a PSP copy for my trips and school

[quote name='Rictor']What are some good games to grab under $18.99 for the buy 1 get 1 free?[/quote]
Selection varies from store to store ;)

Some of the high profile titles in the last clearance sale:

Fatal Frame III $15.99
Digital Devil Saga 2 $15.99
Wild Arms Alter Code F $15.99

[quote name='xrickyb86x']prices don't vary store to store. some stores are just lazy.[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone said that the prices varied by store I think he just said the selection does which is true like my store has a bunch of NEW splinter cells, and a lot of racing games not RPGs.

I guess I'll swing by there to get Shadow Hearts FtNW - sucks that it has to be on Black Friday only though... Didn't want to participate this year :lol:. I have about $20in leftover credit to burn, might as well use it on that.

[quote name='M1C13']I don't think anyone said that the prices varied by store I think he just said the selection does which is true like my store has a bunch of NEW splinter cells, and a lot of racing games not RPGs.[/quote]

my bad. i read it wrong. there is nothing good under 18.99 left at most stores.

Just to update this thread, the gamecrazy near me (Milwaukee, WI) ran an ad in yesterday's paper for the 2-day sale....but FF12 is listed as an Early Bird Special (Friday, 9am - 1pm only)!

Adjust your shopping plans accordingly.

Baten Kaitos Origins was listed as one of the 18.99 Buy one get one free games in the print ad aswell, so for those curious...

I'm about to head over to GC now and see what they have that's for that price, if you're curious about a certain title, ask now.

[quote name='NightNinja7']Hmm... is Kingdom Hearts 18.99 and less? I'm tempted to couple that with Baten Kaitos Origins.[/QUOTE]
Thats a typo because it is suppose to be the first Baten Kaitos. Good luck getting them to honor it.

[quote name='ninjuichi']Baten Kaitos Origins was listed as one of the 18.99 Buy one get one free games in the print ad aswell, so for those curious...

I'm about to head over to GC now and see what they have that's for that price, if you're curious about a certain title, ask now.[/quote]

I noticed that too. Might be worth bring the print ad over. It should be priced under $18.99 new since its pictured and if its not, then I'd show them the pic in the ad. They did that for me on a game at Frys (I forget the title) that was priced higher than the ad, but still pictured at a certain price.

[quote name='62t']went to 2 GC and neither honor the Baten Kaitos Origins price in the ad.[/QUOTE]

baten kaitos origins isnt even worth 20 . i got it off gamefly for 25 shipped and played it around an hour and then tossed it in my junk pile. Game is alot harder then the first one. it just wasnt my cup of tea

maybe someday i will play it but doubtful

yeah, just to let you guys know, game crazy has the right to not honor misprints. so find a dumb employee who doesn't know that he's not supposed to honor it baten kaitos 2 for 18.99.

I got lucky and they sold me two copies of GTA Vice City Stories PSP for $30 total at the local GC...got FFXII too...Happiness!

bread's done
Back