(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

I just submitted my account for review as well and hopefully it helps things. I wasn't getting notifications on my phone from my e-mail and it seems we have three new people who signed up! Will update the OP!

You put a 24 after my name in the OP, just saying. haha

Hey, VGC, did Trainn ever get back to you for the offer on the TV conga?

We have to brainstorm a way to keep these conga lines moving, maybe paying each participant who signs up under you with a $5 Amazon/Paypal gift card or something of the sort since this line (and others) have been slow for at least a week now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! I am still wary from the offer I chose and it hasn't shown up in the progress tab for me yet (though it's only been 4 days). I think I saw Inferno's offer go up and it was 6/8 before, so maybe it did go through unless someone else was ahead of me and it was theirs.

I'm not sure if I should cancel yet. I think I'm in for hell trying to get the offer cancelled based on others' experiences.. I've read.

The credit offers weren't too bad, freecreditreport was fairly quick and they were pretty polite, but creditscore or whatever it's called was slightly annoying until I interrupted and said I would have to politely decline and it was done. Good luck, Mercenary!

The credit offers weren't too bad, freecreditreport was fairly quick and they were pretty polite, but creditscore or whatever it's called was slightly annoying until I interrupted and said I would have to politely decline and it was done. Good luck, Mercenary!
Meh, freecreditscore was fine. Sure they try to convince you not to cancel, but they're polite and not bothered if you still decline their offers. They're just doing their mundane jobs as they're scripted to do.

Also, I say we move on to the next person in line. I have two recent referrals who have visited offers (including Mercenary), so I should be at 8/8 any moment now. Then again, I have three others that have been in that same status for over a week, so who knows.

It's cool, prizefighter, just trying to set up a realistic expectation. My opinion might be hampered by the fact that I was trying to do this on my lunch break and the guy kept going on about how he had been a non believer before but then he saw how good the program was and how they were basically giving him all these great deals and he was probably going to cure cancer with all the extra peace of mind. Like I said, after I politely declined, it was done and relatively painless.

It's cool, prizefighter, just trying to set up a realistic expectation. My opinion might be hampered by the fact that I was trying to do this on my lunch break and the guy kept going on about how he had been a non believer before but then he saw how good the program was and how they were basically giving him all these great deals and he was probably going to cure cancer with all the extra peace of mind. Like I said, after I politely declined, it was done and relatively painless.
Haha OK, I see your experience was very different from mine.

Yeah the formatting really sucks on this update. It gives me a ton of problems and I hope to update it and make everything looking nice. When I go to change the color it brings me back to the top of the post and doesn't let me change it.

Sent an e-mail to you, VGC17!

EDIT: I hope I didn't err, but I used the second referral link as Prize Fighter mentioned that he was waiting on his last confirmation on 11/20. I didn't want to "waste" a referral!

EDIT2: I see Prize Fighter already said to move on, so I suppose my sign up was fine.

I should add that I've had luck with these sorts of programs in the past, going back to the PS2 and original Xbox. I even managed a free iMac a few years ago. Thanks for reminding me! (I just wish you could mix referrals AND offers.)

So...on to the next person?

Also, don't forget the other lines! The PS4 line is active and the PS Vita could use some more sign ups!

Hey can you take me off the list as well as keep Prize Fighter up there? I think I am the only referral who hasn't done an offer and that's because I can't do any more. Sorry about that, but Prize Fighter will need 1 more since I'm the only unconfirmed one under him.

Hey can you take me off the list as well as keep Prize Fighter up there? I think I am the only referral who hasn't done an offer and that's because I can't do any more. Sorry about that, but Prize Fighter will need 1 more since I'm the only unconfirmed one under him.
Trust me when I tell you yours is not the only uncredited referral under me haha

Dropped mine down to the Bronze package (Wii U Basic w/ Pro Controller) so we can keep this thing moving. Submitted for review, and I will keep you guys posted!

I let VG17 know this, and ill wait til he updates the list, but I've decided that, to help move the line, the next 100 people will each get a dollar through paypal.

Should be in the next update to the original post.

Dropped mine down to the Bronze package (Wii U Basic w/ Pro Controller) so we can keep this thing moving. Submitted for review, and I will keep you guys posted!

I let VG17 know this, and ill wait til he updates the list, but I've decided that, to help move the line, the next 100 people will each get a dollar through paypal.

Should be in the next update to the original post.

Generous indeed for both of you.

I'll make it semi sweeter and say that the six (Going for the base model) people who refer under me (I'll be posted after Prize Fighter and PaulGarcia go down) will each receive a $10 Amazon gift card from me via email once all six have been verified and offers completed. Ill get the info from VG17 and confirm it with the six when everything is good to go.

I just sent an email.  Another one on the list.  For the record, I was brought here by a forum sig, so I'm proof that those things do work to some degree.

Anyway, I'd wager the lull is likely a combination of faith and advertisement compounding.  If the giftcards and stuff you guys are offering don't affect the rate of signups any, we can bank on things being mainly because of the latter.  If they help, it's obviously the former.  

The final two people to complete a referral under paulgarcia will be entered to win a $5 Amazon gift card! That's a 50/50 chance right there!

Well at least you're not alone, I'm still waiting on my offer to confirm on the PS Vita line. I submitted a missing request on November 15th and emailed them yesterday. Hopefully that will expedite the process though.

I've been here since the 19th of November waiting on my review to be completed. I hope once people receive prizes this thread will get moving a lot quicker. I kinda miss waking up to like 10 e-mails all about this haha :p

bread's done
Back