(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

Gotta keep this going. I'll be super disappointed if it dies with me up there haha. Seriously, though, there is cash to be made and it's super easy to help out other CAGs here!

Definitely! I feel once everybody begins to receive prizes from the many Conga Lines we have then people will start to join. People are just being pessimistic right now and a lot of them think this is a pyramid scheme that doesn't work.

I will admit to being entirely pessimistic about the whole thing.  Which is why I only joined this one.  But I figured there was no harm in getting a free month of Gamefly.

I like the honesty lol. Just spread the word about this one conga line and hopefully we can get people moving and receiving free a Wii U or even $350 cash. I'm definitely going with the $350 since I found a Wii U bundle on CL with 7 Wii U games...some including Pikmin 3, Lego City, Zombi U, Nintendo Land, Zelda Wind Waker, Monster Hunter, all for $350 :p

Welp, I'm fully prepaired for a Wii U now.

http://imageshack.com/i/jocimjj

In a semi related note, I tried adhoc party through PS3 last night and played MHP3rd for about two hours with a friend with zero lag/issues.

It was glorious.

Also I know what you mean about the pessimistic viewpoint. Realistically to buffer referrals we should all be having 3 or so family/friends sign up under us so CAGs can fill in the rest and still jump on the referral train. A bit of work convincing people to do it but I'ma work on it to lessen the blow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, I'm going to get a couple of family members to sign up under me for the PS Vita one. I feel like that may be easy and I have a couple cousins interested in GF. The 3DS one is just madness though lol.

Can someone explain to me the process of cancelling/signing up for the vitamin offer? I'm too hesitant to sign up for this Conga bc I would do the vitamin offer but I would like some details on it first.

Can someone explain to me the process of cancelling/signing up for the vitamin offer? I'm too hesitant to sign up for this Conga bc I would do the vitamin offer but I would like some details on it first.
Buy the vitamins at $4.95 for S/H. When you receive it, call back and cancel. I tried calling and there was immediately a live person who sounded very nice, and she told me to call back when I do receive it.

Alright, I signed up under Prize Fighter. For some reason now I can't do the multivitamin offer. It just says it's not available to me anymore. Anyone have this problem? I don't know what other offers to do. I'm doing the ink offer for the 3DS conga, gamefly and the credit reports are no gos for me.

Alright, I signed up under Prize Fighter. For some reason now I can't do the multivitamin offer. It just says it's not available to me anymore. Anyone have this problem? I don't know what other offers to do. I'm doing the ink offer for the 3DS conga, gamefly and the credit reports are no gos for me.
SimplyInk works pretty well for about $10 or so.

I don't either. MyScore and CreditReport told me "Sorry we couldn't process your request." They still then charged me anybody know what I could do?
Happened to my second attempt as well; I've already successfully claimed the offer from creditreport.com, but my attempt at myscore was met with the same response you received. I'll just try it tomorrow, see if anything changes.

The first one from creditreport was fine, the second one never even took me to the page, so far as I know I haven't been charged for anything.

Next 10 people to sign up and e-mail me will be entered to win a $10 Amazon GC.

Next 10 after that will probably be entered to win a game of my chosing.

Next 10 after that will be entered to win a $20 Amazon GC.

I think this should get the line moving.

Next 10 people to sign up and e-mail me will be entered to win a $10 Amazon GC.

Next 10 after that will probably be entered to win a game of my chosing.

Next 10 after that will be entered to win a $20 Amazon GC.

I think this should get the line moving.
Put me down for the next 10 after all of your giveaways will be entered to win a $60 game of their choosing

bread's done
Back