(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

Yeah if you go on the tab "My Account" there will be a couple links you can click on. Click on "Click History" It should say "Pending" if not, you might want to contact the website.

Wish there was a way other than spreading the word to help out but it's strange more people don't join considering the following on the site.

Exactly! So far we have 28 people and this has 3 less refs than the Xbox one. More people need i get in on this.
Yea, even if they aren't interested in a Wii U (some great exclusive games and more coming) they should simply sign up and use the cash towards/for a PS4, XBone, games, etc... if there are that many people wanting an XBone I would think they would be interested in $350 towards a PS4 or games. Maybe they see Wii U and pass over it?

May also help if we could get someone to update the OP for the xbone Conga line mentioning people should also sign up for the Wii U thread for $350 (or a Wii U) towards XBone games, PS4, or whatever.... Just a thought especially since it takes less referrals.

Gonna do some research on this but I think this is gonna be my entry into a Conga line.  I mean why the hell not.

Which offer is the best for a new person to do?  Just stick with gamefly?

Also...wouldn't it have been quicker if everyone picked the 6 referral wii u?  I mean saving 2 a round...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna do some research on this but I think this is gonna be my entry into a Conga line. I mean why the hell not.

Which offer is the best for a new person to do? Just stick with gamefly?

Also...wouldn't it have been quicker if everyone picked the 6 referral wii u? I mean saving 2 a round...
Very true my friend. I chose the 6 unit because Wii U's support external harddrives and I dont care about the pro controller but whatever. I did the freecreditscore.com. Got insta credit and its free, just cancel after a few days.

And...I can finally post. I'm really excited for this, has there been any word on if Mykel will pimp this thread out on the Xbox One thread? We wouldn't be taking any attention away necessarily if all the people on that list also signed up here and got things moving, since you're allowed to have multiple Trainn accounts as long as they're for different rewards.

And...I can finally post. I'm really excited for this, has there been any word on if Mykel will pimp this thread out on the Xbox One thread? We wouldn't be taking any attention away necessarily if all the people on that list also signed up here and got things moving, since you're allowed to have multiple Trainn accounts as long as they're for different rewards.
Awesome avatar. Love RS!

RS is one of my favorite shows so I just had to buy the 3DS game :p

Anyways I wish mykel would advertise this thread on the Xbox One. It really would help this a lot since the Xbox one seems to be doing damn well, and I want to see everybody get some free Wii U's before the holiday season :*(

Let's get this going! I better see this thread on my link when I wake up tomorrow. I'll be getting some rest in the meantime.

I signed up under RiceQuakes' referral link. I did the Gamefly offer and it credited instantly.

It looks like I'm now on all three Conga Lines. We should cross-link and cross-promote them more...

How many people are doing the money on this one? I feel like I'm in the minority when I say I really want a Wii U. Super Mario 3D World looks awesome, and I can't wait to play Pikmin again, or Smash Bros. for that matter.

How many people are doing the money on this one? I feel like I'm in the minority when I say I really want a Wii U. Super Mario 3D World looks awesome, and I can't wait to play Pikmin again, or Smash Bros. for that matter.
Well the money is a decent option considering you could buy a Wii U plus whatever buttttttt I want it just for the games. Or really for monster hunter that I bought two days ago. Mon hun.....

I'm doing cash for all of these. For this one, it's 'cause I already have a Wii U. For the Xbox one, it's 'cause I have a feeling I'll get the cash quicker and can just buy my own Xbox One with it. And for the Vita one, it's 'cause I could buy a Vita with it and have an extra $100 spare.

That's true. For me, it's more of a psychological thing. If I take the money, I'll probably never buy the system because I'll think too much into it and say, "Man, I should really use that money for something else" But I'm weird like that.

That's true. For me, it's more of a psychological thing. If I take the money, I'll probably never buy the system because I'll think too much into it and say, "Man, I should really use that money for something else" But I'm weird like that.
I'm weird like that too. lol... But I'm pretty sure I'll get an X1 with the money. Can't say for sure about the Vita. But I was sooo excited for a free Xbox One before I realized I could get cash that I'm pretty dead set on it now. But then again, once I get the cash, WHO KNOWS. lol

For me, I'm going with the Wii U bundle that comes with the Pro Controller. I just feel like it'd cost a bit of money out of pocket for the Wii U and the pro controller. Ehh, I'm going for cash on everything else.

Glad to see RiceQuakes got his refs, and I want to see PaulGarcia get his prize as well. I want everybody getting at least $350 cash or a Wii U this holiday season. Come on CAGS! I know we can do this.

Glad to see RiceQuakes got his refs, and I want to see PaulGarcia get his prize as well. I want everybody getting at least $350 cash or a Wii U this holiday season. Come on CAGS! I know we can do this.
Yeah, that would start the holidays just right.. I want to see at least 2 people a day complete their referrals. I believe it can be done!

This definitely can be done! People need to realize this is basically free money for spending like 5 minutes out of ones day. I love free money, who doesn't?!?!?!
They dont want that joyish christmas they couldve had. Instead there going to be the ones saying "man what if I signed up." Oh well. People on CAG will be talking about this for years once it comes to an end.

They dont want that joyish christmas they couldve had. Instead there going to be the ones saying "man what if I signed up." Oh well. People on CAG will be talking about this for years once it comes to an end.
They definitely are missing out. Something like this is so awesome, and if word was spread around we could be doing something big. Signing up doesn't hurt you or anyone, and having two next-gen systems or cash is something everybody wants. It blows my mind when some people skip out on stuff like this!

I want to sign up but I don't know which offer I'd do. I think GoDaddy is the only viable option as I can't do the credit reports or Gamefly. I'm doing Vitamins for the Vita one after I get some confirmations on it. Hmmm

bread's done
Back