(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

Just signed up with creditreport.com, but did not get confirmation email or credit. What should I do?

I completed the offer and sent an email. Did not get a confirmation email for this, or for the PS4 offer I completed. I did 2 different credit reports and it shows pending but did not get a confirmation email which is definitely concerning. Let me know if you need anything else and please add me to the growing list!

Ugh. Can't sign up for Gamefly. They keep saying my billing address is not the one on file for my card, even though it is. The funny part is, THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME $15.95 despite repeatedly telling me this and being a FREE TRIAL!!!! WTF!!?!??!?

Ugh. Can't sign up for Gamefly. They keep saying my billing address is not the one on file for my card, even though it is. The funny part is, THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME $15.95 despite repeatedly telling me this and being a FREE TRIAL!!!! WTF!!?!??!?
Its just a charge to check if you are signing up with a valid card it comes off within a day.

Its just a charge to check if you are signing up with a valid card it comes off within a day.
Well, that's a stupid way to do an authorization charge, especially for a free trial. But I get it. Could have done a dollar, but okay. Wish I would have known before I signed up. Still makes no sense that they said my billing address was wrong and I couldn't sign up.

EDIT: Two minutes later they charged me $1. A minute later, another $1. WTF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's a stupid way to do an authorization charge, especially for a free trial. But I get it. Could have done a dollar, but okay. Wish I would have known before I signed up. Still makes no sense that they said my billing address was wrong and I couldn't sign up.

EDIT: Two minutes later they charged me $1. A minute later, another $1. WTF.
Gamefly wouldn't let me sign up at all, so instead I used GoDaddy.com

I was in the market for a domain so it seemed right, an $6.99 is nothing compared to a $299.99 system.

Let's keep the train moving!

I signed up! I did the CredtiReport.com one (I actually wanted to know my credit scores) but it didn't credit automatically.

Anyone know how long it takes?

For some reason freecreditreport, creditscore, and godaddy won't work and accept my payment.  I already did gamefly and Handymanclub routes to some spam about win a walmart giftcard.

For some reason freecreditreport, creditscore, and godaddy won't work and accept my payment. I already did gamefly and Handymanclub routes to some spam about win a walmart giftcard.
What does it say exactly? Make sure Adblocker is turned off. You could also try using a different browser.

Just did the CreditReport offer under Tphi11, hopefully he should be close to finished. I'll send over my info in a second.

For some reason I didn't get credit or an email from doing the CreditReport, hopefully should show up soon. I'll go ahead and send my info over now and send my confirmation when it confirms.

I never should have signed up for Gamefly. They can kiss my ass. Charging me (apparently authorization charges of) $15.95, then $1 3 times since. I have a "partial account" and can't finish signing up because my billing address "doesn't match the one on file" for my card... even though it does. Now I have to wait 2-5 days to get all my money back. 

EDIT: Completed GoDaddy offer. Waiting on confirmation. Email sent.

I got instant confirmation form the Free credit report offer.  VGC17, I just emailed you my info.  Anyone know how long you should wait before cancelling?

I think it should be about 4-5 days I believe. I got everyone's e-mail, and it seems like we need 2-3 more refs for tphi11. I'll be adding people's links soon, and I'll be very busy with work tonight so will have very little time to update OP! If anybody notices that the current CAG has hit 8 refs...please make sure to post and let others not to use the current link but instead the second one.

I signed up! I did the CredtiReport.com one (I actually wanted to know my credit scores) but it didn't credit automatically.

Anyone know how long it takes?
I just got my credit so it took a couple of hours. Some people are confirming that it was instant, I'm confirming it is a couple hours. Either way, as long as you did it through the WiiU4free site, you'll get credit within a day or so.

Just got phi11 done and he reached his 8/8 refs. Next up is RiceQuakes...so let's get him his prize and get this conga line moving. I want this to be as big as the XBONE thread lol!

I ask this of you guys...if you notice someone has hit the 8/8 refs through their banner..please post letting others know to sign up using the "2nd CAG IN LINE" If their done then move on to the 3rd one.

I will be stuck at work and unable to access a computer and my phone...so I please ask this of you guys! I already made an update to the OP stating to check the latest posts before signing up!

I want to thank everyone that contributed to getting me a Wii U :)! In addition, I especially want to thank VideoGameCollector17 for creating this thread and doing a great job at managing everything!

Congrats on getting to your goal! So far we have 3 CAGS who have reached their prize and I want to see everyone reach their prize. So spread this thread around and let people know they can also receive $350 cash if they don't want the Wii U! Choo Choo

I want to thank everyone that contributed to getting me a Wii U :)! In addition, I especially want to thank VideoGameCollector17 for creating this thread and doing a great job at managing everything!
Yep, I'll add thanks as well and I'm way down the list. As long as we all keep putting the word out we all will end up with a free Wii U/cash. This takes less than the Xone, though I guess the hype around Xbone is driving more to sign up for it. Thing is, you could do the cash and add $50 to it and pay off your PS4, which is what I may do since I already own a Wii U and have a PS4 pre-ordered (though time is running out on that).

Yep, I'll add thanks as well and I'm way down the list. As long as we all keep putting the word out we all will end up with a free Wii U/cash. This takes less than the Xone, though I guess the hype around Xbone is driving more to sign up for it. Thing is, you could do the cash and add $50 to it and pay off your PS4, which is what I may do since I already own a Wii U and have a PS4 pre-ordered (though time is running out on that).

That's a good idea about paying towards a PS4. I feel like we should mention that in the title to try and draw people in.

That's a good idea about paying towards a PS4. I feel like we should mention that in the title to try and draw people in.
Yea, with only 8 referrals needed it will move faster than the XBone thread as well. It would help if people realize they could use cash towards a PS4.

Yea, with only 8 referrals needed it will move faster than the XBone thread as well. It would help if people realize they could use cash towards a PS4.
That and the Xbox One thread as well, they obviously don't need to get the system they can opt for cash either way.

No I'm pretty sure that's what everyone did. I still have to wait four more days for my offer to be confirmed. If you have the confirmation e-mail from GoDaddy then you'll be all good.

bread's done
Back