Gamecrap has brought itself to an all time low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']Think about it. Gamers are people who have nothing better to do with their free time.[/QUOTE]
Gaming is a form of expression...and ill fight to the death, anyone who thinks that people use it as a last resort

C....... why do you automaticaly assume that i was insulting him? Was there in no way that could have been a replay meant to be funny? Man you guys keep telling me not to be uptight and look at some of the response i am getting. I liked his advise i thought it was funny, i didnt insult him, i think its just you who wants me to continue this flame war so you assume that every response i make is some sort of insult to others. I stopped caring on page 1.

[quote name='Soodmeg']C....... why do you automaticaly assume that i was insulting him? Was there in no way that could have been a replay meant to be funny? Man you guys keep telling me not to be uptight and look at some of the response i am getting. I liked his advise i thought it was funny, i didnt insult him, i think its just you who wants me to continue this flame war so you assume that every response i make is some sort of insult to others. I stopped caring on page 1.[/QUOTE]
Hee, okay. I guess I should have found a better word than "insulting".

In any case, I think it may be a good idea for you to take his advice a bit more seriously. He made some good points that may prove beneficial to you.

[quote name='Soodmeg']C....... why do you automaticaly assume that i was insulting him? [/QUOTE]
Probably because most of us were raised in an age of tollerance and decenecy to all our fellow men. To the bulk of us, making any sort of racial comment, isnt funny. Just because youd like to say "Stop being uptight, it was just a joke" doesnt make it funny.
[quote name='Soodmeg'] I stopped caring on page 1.[/QUOTE]
And yet here we are at page 3, with you still defending your words, and you still posting.

Its kind of counter indicitive to write out a long statement defenidng your position then say "Oh, but I dont care" as the closing statement, dont you think?

ARGH!!! How about after i make this post everyone stops posting. Jesus fucking Christ. Whatever...........spill your I lecture over on someone else.

So unless ego doesnt allow me to have the last words or whatever just stop posting in this craptacular topic.

Just a note for the future...
A PM to a mod asking for your topic to be locked is far more effective than a petulant whine.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Well good old smart ass sweeney why the fuck didnt you tell me that in the begining?[/QUOTE]

If I would have told you then, you wouldn't have learned your lesson. :lol:

Jsweeny your such a ass, and a funny ass at that. And you know what that tells me about you?

You eat at Mcdonalds alot.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Jsweeny your such a ass, and a funny ass at that. And you know what that tells me about you?

You eat at Mcdonalds alot.[/QUOTE]
Traitor.

burgerkingbanky.gif

He eats at Burger King

[quote name='zionoverfire']Who has to have the last word now? :roll:[/QUOTE]

In most dictionaries, the last word is "ZZZ", an onomatopoeia representing the sound of snoring.

[quote name='JSweeney']In most dictionaries, the last word is "ZZZ", an onomatopoeia representing the sound of snoring.[/QUOTE]

My pocket webster ends with Zulu

edit: Is it just me or do all these gamefaqs refugees seem to come over tp CAG, hop into OT make a bunch of topics that have been done multiple times before which eventually pisses off a number of users then they disapear for a few days and come back as normal users?

I don't suppose there is a way we could streamline the process, some way to get like a dozen of them through at a time?

[quote name='zionoverfire']It's a pants party because they all windup piled in a corner.;)[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well then, here we all are, standing around in our shirts. This is soooo sexy, I'm dying. :mrgreen:

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Oh. Well then, here we all are, standing around in our shirts. This is soooo sexy, I'm dying. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Ahhh but you forget any true pants party has alcohol and thus everything is right with the world.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Oh. Well then, here we all are, standing around in our shirts. This is soooo sexy, I'm dying. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]
maybe to one who invisions every OTTer as an Olympian...The truth would probably leave much to be desired on your behalf

[quote name='zionoverfire']Ahhh but you forget any true pants party has alcohol and thus everything is right with the world.[/QUOTE]
Actually, the problem is, I was wearing a dress, a full evening gown; I had no pants to begin with. So, what about me? Do I get separately ordered to disrobe, or do I have to sit out? :whistle2:(

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Actually, the problem is, I was wearing a dress, a full evening gown. So, what about me? Do I get ordered to disrobe, or do I have to sit out? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

ummmm... dresses count double?:D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Bump for a wannabe OTT[/QUOTE]

As regular OTTers, we should be shunning this thread and its subpar imitation of randomosity.:shame:

[quote name='evilmregg']As regular OTTers, we should be shunning this thread and its subpar imitation of randomosity.:shame:[/QUOTE]
What what, hear hear. I shall only stand for finely aged and imported randomocity, not this cheap riff-raff knockoff business!

Actually, this is probably the closest thing to an OTT I'll ever post in (I avoid those madhouses). :p

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']
Actually, this is probably the closest thing to an OTT I'll ever post in (I avoid those madhouses). :p[/QUOTE]

You'd fit in a little too well wouldn't you?:whistle2:k

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Probably. :lol:

Maybe I'll give in someday.[/QUOTE]
Aw the OTT really isn't that bad. I mean if I can enjoy it, I'm sure you will too ^-^

[quote name='zionoverfire']Give in now and we'll toss in Jimmie Mac for free.[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. Jimmie Mac will give you gas.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am a gamefaqs user[/QUOTE]
DIE MOTHERfuckER!

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

STOP BLEEDING ON THIS BOARD, WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND OF TRASH HERE!

[quote name='zionoverfire']I figure with all the caffeine your user name implys a bit of the mac shouldn't phase you much.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I don't like coffee and I try to avoid caffiene. >.<

I think I can handle the mac, though. :p

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Actually, I don't like coffee and I try to avoid caffiene. >.<

I think I can handle the mac, though. :p[/QUOTE]

So you mean the other edge of coffee? The bitter one?;)

But sure you can come play with jimmie mac if you want, sometimes it becomes quite enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back