Gamecrazy april deals

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
not sure the date this one starts but here goes
Bioshock special
buy bioshock new get the darkness free (new also)
(bioshock is ringing up 39.99 new at gamecrazy)

Road trip special
buy 3 get one free used ds and psp games
( 4/21 thru 5/5

trade 2 wii or ds get 20% extra trade credit
4/21 thru 5/2

buy 2 get one free used gba games
4/21 thru 5/2

hot prices
assassins creed x360 29.99 4/27 thru 5/10

the club x360 and ps3 39.99

guitar hero 2 x360 49.99

naruto rise of ninja 360 29.99

lost planet 360 14.99

lost 360 ps3 29.99 4/27 thru 5/3

final fantasy crisis core 29.99

no more heroes wii 39.99 4/27 thru 5/3

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Nice price for Guitar Hero 2 and one of my favorite games ever, Bioshock![/quote]

seriously i'll be picking up crisis core and guitar hero at that price

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Pretty good deal on lost planet too. I might have to pick it up.[/quote]

wait for colonies!

[quote name='gamer6587']not a bad price for crisis core....although buying a 4gb memory stick for $30 is a better investment[/quote]
Where is the memory stick at?

don't buy lost planet. Wait for Lost Planet Colonies in May for $30 and it has a bunch of new stuff like a 3rd person mode (Resident Evil 4 style) and a 1st person mode. Also a bunch of new maps, modes, time attack, and new characters.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']don't buy lost planet. Wait for Lost Planet Colonies in May for $30 and it has a bunch of new stuff like a 3rd person mode (Resident Evil 4 style) and a 1st person mode. Also a bunch of new maps, modes, time attack, and new characters.[/quote]

i dunno man 14.99 new means the used is probably 12.99
i'm in for one

Buy 2 get 1 GBA stack with MVP?
My guess would be yes, but around here if you try to stack deals it cancels the better one out.

[quote name='Outcry']Buy 2 get 1 GBA stack with MVP?
My guess would be yes, but around here if you try to stack deals it cancels the better one out.[/quote]

"stacks with MVP"? It's on used games, so yes, MVP discount applies. The only time MVP doesn't stack is with additional discounts, whether it be 20%, 30%, etc. B2G1F deals on used stuff will always work with MVP.

Tell that to the GC's around here...
I know it is supposed to, but they refuse to do it. Although, around here getting them to honor their policies and prices and getting out the door without them screwing a receipt up by over charging, ringing up games you did not buy, charging you for mvp's without asking when you already have one, or charging you for game guards without asking is a a very very lucky day. You're even luckier if the game discs don't look like complete trash...

They have good deals though...lol

I do have to add to that comment. Although, I have never been to a Game Crazy that they did not screw something up, the managers are always nice and hook me up...you just really have to watch the receipts.

You know id love to get on a GameCrazy deal sometime , the one near me seems to not honor any deal they have??? I remember the last one i went in for was the one for COD4 + COD2or3 free , or maybe it was for one other one . . . . the guy there was like we dont have anything like that going on??? So i asked if he could check in the emails they get or whatever , he just looked at me and was like . . . . i cant do that!!!! So yea theres a bunch of morons working at the one near me , i dont even like goin in there cuz most of them dont know a damn thing about games!!!!!

[quote name='spug21']
hot prices
assassins creed x360 29.99 4/27 thru 5/10
[/QUOTE]

Does that apply to the ps3 as well or is it just 360?

[quote name='erehwon']Does that apply to the ps3 as well or is it just 360?[/quote]

I think its just x360 ymmv if you can get the clerk to honor that price on ps3

I'm going to guess that the Guitar Hero II is for the bundle at that price? That's tempting considering I don't have the game and could use a 2nd axe for the 360...I might have to bite.

[quote name='rpepper']I'm going to guess that the Guitar Hero II is for the bundle at that price? That's tempting considering I don't have the game and could use a 2nd axe for the 360...I might have to bite.[/quote]

pretty sure its the bundle

[quote name='Outcry']They have good deals though...lol[/QUOTE]

There's only one problem with the GC near me, they've got like 9 new games. I wanted to pick up the Sega Genesis collection for PSP when they had it on sale for $10, but they didn't have any. I went in to get Assassin's Creed for the PS3 and they had the limited edition (which is what I wanted anyways) but they told me they didn't have a single copy of the regular edition.

[quote name='rainking187']There's only one problem with the GC near me, they've got like 9 new games. I wanted to pick up the Sega Genesis collection for PSP when they had it on sale for $10, but they didn't have any. I went in to get Assassin's Creed for the PS3 and they had the limited edition (which is what I wanted anyways) but they told me they didn't have a single copy of the regular edition.[/quote]

at my gc as soon as a really good deal like the sega psp game for 9.99 happens they sell very quickly

I am told Crisis Core is a typo...

I was also told that if I don't pre-order a game they WONT get any (Persona 3 FES).

I swear the guys that end up working at this GC by my work are all D-bagges, back near where I live everyone is cool. What's with that?

[quote name='rpepper']I'm going to guess that the Guitar Hero II is for the bundle at that price? That's tempting considering I don't have the game and could use a 2nd axe for the 360...I might have to bite.[/quote]

Actually I just called a couple GCs in the Phoenix area and it is not the bundle; just the game. Which seems like a huge waste of advertising space to me.

Maybe next time. I had my hopes up too.

[quote name='Scorch']Crisis Core isn't a typo[/quote]

I know they do a PM but do they do a PM since I bought it a when it came out (I don't know if I am still in the timeframe if there is one)

I thought I would ask since you would know.

I can never get in on these deals at Gamcrazy, either they never carried it, they just sold it or they just can't find it (prolly nabbed up for themselves)

But on the other hand, I always discover some other deal that is just as good.

Examples of my plight:

a)
Wanted, but didn't get: either the Tekken 5 bundle or the Taiko bundle - out of stock/never Ended up walking away with: a couple of the official neon Sega VMUs for a few bucks each

b)
Wanted, but didn't get: Call of Duty 4 + free copy of CoD 3
Ended up walking away with: PSO Ep1,2+ (GC) for $8 and 251 block GC memory card for $9

c)
Wanted, but didn't get: forgot, but it was a really good deal at the time or something
Ended up walking away with: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC) $8 and Firefighter Dept FD 18 for $10

I have a Jerry Seinfeld "Even-Steven" relationship with GC.

The local store doesn't have the GUitar Hero 2 bundle, but I'll go anyway just to see what other deal I can find ^-^

i work at game crazy and NO you CANNOT use you MVP discount AND the buy 2 get 1 free. At least not in all the rhode island stores since i goto them all and work at one of them. You basically get whichever is the better deal, so if you buy 3 games and B2G1 free is a better deal, u get that, if MVP is a better deal, u get that, not both, never both. I cant even use my employee discount on it. YES the computer CAN do it, but employees who do get flagged on it and can be written up. So if your game crazy does this, be sure those employees wont be there that much longer if they keep it up. Is Lost Planet colonies supposed to have all of lost planet plus extras? or is it just a sequel? cuz i'll defintely grab it for $14.99.

also "I was also told that if I don't pre-order a game they WONT get any (Persona 3 FES)."

That statement is VERY true! I am still kicking myself for not preordering because i KNOW we wont get it, i preordered reg persona 3 and we had like 4 preorders total...we got 5 copies of the game, never got more since the game came out. So I pray to GOD that we get at least 1 more than our preorder amount so i can grab it, i dont wanna have to hunt it down since i get an emp discount at GC. I mean we got ONE copy of Arcana heart in since ONE guy preordered. And we never even got Mana Khemia in at all.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']also "I was also told that if I don't pre-order a game they WONT get any (Persona 3 FES)."

That statement is VERY true! I am still kicking myself for not preordering because i KNOW we wont get it, i preordered reg persona 3 and we had like 4 preorders total...we got 5 copies of the game, never got more since the game came out. So I pray to GOD that we get at least 1 more than our preorder amount so i can grab it, i dont wanna have to hunt it down since i get an emp discount at GC. I mean we got ONE copy of Arcana heart in since ONE guy preordered. And we never even got Mana Khemia in at all.[/quote]

Yeah, I would definitely pre-order "Persona FES", I don't think they'll get that many in. I did end up get Arcana Heart and Mana Khemia but I got lucky Game Crazy had World Heroes Anthology there because I'm reading that the game came out two weeks ago and is no longer available.

I'm trying to pre-order the SNK collection... Because I don't think stores will get that many in of that either.

[quote name='Scorch']Crisis Core isn't a typo[/QUOTE]

Is the deal live then already? I'd like to poop in that guys face. "It's been out only two weeks no way it would go that low" - pffffft.

[quote name='kndy']Yeah, I would definitely pre-order "Persona FES", I don't think they'll get that many in. I did end up get Arcana Heart and Mana Khemia but I got lucky Game Crazy had World Heroes Anthology there because I'm reading that the game came out two weeks ago and is no longer available.

I'm trying to pre-order the SNK collection... Because I don't think stores will get that many in of that either.[/QUOTE]

I could give a rats ass about pre-ordering it @GC, it will be cheaper at Fry's, plus they always have tons of stock.

I worked at GC probably before many of you joined the forums :) It's good to see how downhill retail has gotten over the years!

[quote name='registered']Actually I just called a couple GCs in the Phoenix area and it is not the bundle; just the game. Which seems like a huge waste of advertising space to me.

Maybe next time. I had my hopes up too.[/quote]

i seem to remember looking at the ad and it said it was the bundle
now don't quote me because I wasnt checking for that item but I really think its the bundle

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']i work at game crazy and NO you CANNOT use you MVP discount AND the buy 2 get 1 free. At least not in all the rhode island stores since i goto them all and work at one of them. You basically get whichever is the better deal, so if you buy 3 games and B2G1 free is a better deal, u get that, if MVP is a better deal, u get that, not both, never both. I cant even use my employee discount on it. YES the computer CAN do it, but employees who do get flagged on it and can be written up. So if your game crazy does this, be sure those employees wont be there that much longer if they keep it up. Is Lost Planet colonies supposed to have all of lost planet plus extras? or is it just a sequel? cuz i'll defintely grab it for $14.99.[/quote]

Have always done that for the last 7 months and haven't heard a thing about it, even my boss does it. I will continue to do it since I hate the company and want to please the customer.:applause:

[quote name='cuco33']whoa! lost planet for 15? ya i might just have to get it now... finally[/quote]

it took someone this long to get it huh? from my experience with it i'd say its def worth the 15 bones - good graphics, boss battles, and a neat VR suit at the end:robot:

[quote name='MrSneis']Is the deal live then already? I'd like to poop in that guys face. "It's been out only two weeks no way it would go that low" - pffffft.[/quote]

No. I think it goes active on the 27th.

Yeah, Starts on the 21st.

GH2 is the bundle.

Really want to pick up the Bioshock/Darkness deal but the store I'm working at only has one new copy of both, will have to check around at other stores I guess.

I brought a Dualshock 3 controller used for The PS3 from my local Gamecrazy for $:D31.99 the other day and it does have rumble.I brought a second one today and saved another $25.00 my Gamecrazy deal was purchased in Richmond,Va.

[quote name='keiblerfan69']Have always done that for the last 7 months and haven't heard a thing about it, even my boss does it. I will continue to do it since I hate the company and want to please the customer.:applause:[/quote]

jeez man if you hate the company why not just find another job?
No one is forcing you to work there you know

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Can I go back and get the difference?[/quote]

i suppose if it's unopened, just return it and re-buy it.. or just call and have it put on hold

[quote name='spug21']jeez man if you hate the company why not just find another job?
No one is forcing you to work there you know[/quote]

Currently in the process. Also if you just want GH II and your store has used bundles, the guitar now has a high trade in. So you can get the game for about 15 bucks.

bread's done
Back