Gamecrazy april deals

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
not sure the date this one starts but here goes
Bioshock special
buy bioshock new get the darkness free (new also)
(bioshock is ringing up 39.99 new at gamecrazy)

Road trip special
buy 3 get one free used ds and psp games
( 4/21 thru 5/5

trade 2 wii or ds get 20% extra trade credit
4/21 thru 5/2

buy 2 get one free used gba games
4/21 thru 5/2

hot prices
assassins creed x360 29.99 4/27 thru 5/10

the club x360 and ps3 39.99

guitar hero 2 x360 49.99

naruto rise of ninja 360 29.99

lost planet 360 14.99

lost 360 ps3 29.99 4/27 thru 5/3

final fantasy crisis core 29.99

no more heroes wii 39.99 4/27 thru 5/3

[quote name='anthonyny652']I brought a Dualshock 3 controller used for The PS3 from my local Gamecrazy for $:D31.99 the other day and it does have rumble.I brought a second one today and saved another $25.00 my Gamecrazy deal was purchased in Richmond,Va.[/QUOTE]

That sounds really unusual. I'd love to find a Dual Shock 3 for that price. I've been thinking about getting one new at a Gamecrazy by matching Blockbuster trade in values on a few games that I'd bring in. Any suggestions?

[quote name='greeble']So can anyone confirm is the sale has started yet? I want me some $30 Crisis Core.[/quote]
the sale is active just make sure to check the dates listed

gonna pick up bioshock the darkness and lost planet...finally. I think 55 bucks for all those game is decent, plus I got 12 or 13 bucks left in credit....

[quote name='greeble']So can anyone confirm is the sale has started yet? I want me some $30 Crisis Core.[/quote]

Crisis Core doesn't drop til next week, I think.. the 27th

was just at GC, and they said Crisis Core goes on sale on the 25th.

This date is not mentioned on the flyer, nor is it mentioned on the web site.
The 'manager' (who was reached via phone by the sales attendant) indicated it was a misprint (the suggestion that the sale started on the 21st) and that an errata was posted on the web site (although I failed to find it on the web site).

So as far as I can tell, the situation is :

1. They did not honour the price at this time.
  2. There is no official statement of a date posted anywhere that could be found.
So it may be pot-luck if you can get this deal.

[quote name='TuxedoMask']was just at GC, and they said Crisis Core goes on sale on the 25th.

This date is not mentioned on the flyer, nor is it mentioned on the web site.
The 'manager' (who was reached via phone by the sales attendant) indicated it was a misprint (the suggestion that the sale started on the 21st) and that an errata was posted on the web site (although I failed to find it on the web site).

So as far as I can tell, the situation is :
  1. They did not honour the price at this time.
  2. There is no official statement of a date posted anywhere that could be found.
So it may be pot-luck if you can get this deal.[/quote]

some gamecrazy mangers amaze me. its listed in the ad and its not a misprint.
Go there with the ad ( the store should have some on the counter anyway) and speak to the manager.
If he still wont give you the game at that price ask for his district managers number.

Actually, in this situation, there were a bunch of flyers there, and the sales rep was reading from the flyer. The person on the phone (I believe the manager, whom I could not hear) stated it was a misprint, and there was an errata on the web site.

I'm unsure why they would lie about this (false advertising for bait & switch?). It wasn't really worth my time to argue, so I didn't bother. And I'm curious to see what the game will be on Friday (will they have suddenly 'sold out'?)

[quote name='TuxedoMask']Actually, in this situation, there were a bunch of flyers there, and the sales rep was reading from the flyer. The person on the phone (I believe the manager, whom I could not hear) stated it was a misprint, and there was an errata on the web site.

I'm unsure why they would lie about this (false advertising for bait & switch?). It wasn't really worth my time to argue, so I didn't bother. And I'm curious to see what the game will be on Friday (will they have suddenly 'sold out'?)[/quote]

Nah i'm sure its just an uninformed manager. Ask them to hold a copy for you untill Friday so you can be sure. I really don't think this sale will be a debacle like previous gamecrazy deals.
good luck to all

Nothing more for me this month.

Last deal kicked ass. I picked up Condemned 2, Sega Tennis, and Viking. The most I have ever purchased at a Gamecrazy. Hoping for some more good stuff in May

This may be the ultimate YMMV thing, but my local store (and at least one other) was offering MVP members ANY pre-2008 game guide for FREE with ANY purchase (not just with a game purchase). I ended up buying Killzone Liberation for $13.50 and got the Premiere Edition Zelda Phantom Hourglass guide. I have no idea if this is active anywhere else, but it might be worth a look.

[quote name='Decker']This may be the ultimate YMMV thing, but my local store (and at least one other) was offering MVP members ANY pre-2008 game guide for FREE with ANY purchase (not just with a game purchase). I ended up buying Killzone Liberation for $13.50 and got the Premiere Edition Zelda Phantom Hourglass guide. I have no idea if this is active anywhere else, but it might be worth a look.[/quote]

yup thats extreme ymmv and I feel bad for whatever store is doing that as they are sure to get caught.

bread's done
Back