GameCrazy Black Friday ad - Zelda DS Lite Bundle!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Merge it with the BF thread, I don't care, but I wanted to go ahead and post this and get it out there. Sorry if it's already been posted. Kinda weak BF ad except for Vegas.

I don't know if the used price will go down too. It probably will, it did last year. If it goes down, then all 19.99 new games will be 14.99

Zelda DS Lite bundle - Gold w/ triforce logo, comes with Zelda: PH - $149.99

Nintendogs DS Lite bundle - Pink w/ paw print logo, comes with Nintendogs: Best Friends edition - 149.99

Friday - Sunday deals

Rainbow Six Vegas (x360) - 19.99
Guitar Hero II w/ Guitar (x360) - 69.99
Hour of Victory (X360) - 19.99
Dirt (x360) - 29.99
Dead Rising (X360) - 19.99
Armored Core 4 (X360) - 19.99

Naruto (Wii) - 39.99
Alien Syndrome (Wii) - 19.99

Lego Star Wars 2 (PS2) - 14.99
Phantasy Star Universe (PS2) - 9.99

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC) - 19.99
World of Warcraft Battle Chest (PC) - 19.99
World in Conflict (PC) - 39.99
Painkiller Overdose (PC) - 29.99
World of Warcraft (PC) - 9.99
Subwoofer - 11.99

2 for $20 - Naruto Ultimate Ninja and Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles

Buy 2 new games 18.88 or less, get one free.

===========11/18 update==========

More sales, prices will be active Thursday through Sunday at close.

Buy one used game, get one used free with console purchase.
3 for $10 PS2, XBox games. *I DO NOT KNOW WHAT GAMES APPLY FOR THIS DEAL!*
B2G1F used x360, Wii and PS3 games
20% off used PS2 and XB games.

$14.99 used:
DS - Castlevania Portrait of Run
DS - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
PS2 - DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
PS2 - Final Fantasy XII (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
X360 - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
X360 - Lego Star Wars 2 (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
X360 - Project Gotham Racing 3 (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
XBox - Halo 2

$24.99 used

DS - New Super Mario Brothers
PS2 - Guitar Hero w/o guitar
PS3 - Oblivion GOTY (This is a hell of a deal if you can find it, I think they meant the regular version, but it says GOTY)
PS3 - Sonic the Hedgehog (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
Wii - DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
Wii - Resident Evil 4 (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)
X360 - Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
X360 - Tony Hawk's Project 8 (DON'T BE FOOLED - THIS IS THE REGULAR PRICE)

Are there dates for this ad?

I will be out of town with no Gamecrazy stores, but I want Alien Syndrome for $19.99.

Does that price go all weekend? or is it a certain hours thing?

[quote name='KSHLove']wish i had known about the Zelda DS Lite bundle a month ago[/quote]
Wish I had known about Rainbow Six Vegas before I made a trade for it yesterday!

So WoW Burning Crusade is the same as WoW Battle Chest? Makes no sense considering Battle Chest throws in the guide and the original.

Scorch, will this be just as doorbusters, say from early open to whenever, or are they for all day?

[quote name='sandman007']What system is the 2 for $20 Naruto games for, Scorch?[/quote]Should be PS2, if it's those two games he posted.

Won't be shopping at Game Crazy since they pre-ordered 3 psp games with my store credit without my consent.

Their excuse was that there was some bad management before....

Hey Scorch, I was able to preorder the Zelda DS Lite bundle at GC a week ago or so. Do you think they will still hold that for me, or is it supposed to be an in-store only purchase deal? I put $50 down on it, so I hope they hold it. I don't want to go anywhere near a road on Black Friday ;). I'd rather stay home and play games.

I wasn't sure I really wanted it, but for $150 with the game (though I already have it) and now that I'm hearing more and more that it will be somewhat limited (at least more so than the BA2 bundles) I might as well get it.

[quote name='OGHowie']Won't be shopping at Game Crazy since they pre-ordered 3 psp games with my store credit without my consent.

Their excuse was that there was some bad management before....[/quote]

So, transfer the credit and buy something else? Shouldn't be an issue really. The credit is still yours to do with as you please.

Alien Syndrome Wii just hit my price point. I hear the single-player is poor but the multi-player is worthwhile.

I didn't want to start a new thread in case this was already out all over the place, but my BB had about 15 of each nintendogs and zelda DS's today. Got to use the SMG gift card that they so kindly matched too! :D

[quote name='schuerm26']Are there dates for this ad?

I will be out of town with no Gamecrazy stores, but I want Alien Syndrome for $19.99.

Does that price go all weekend? or is it a certain hours thing?[/quote]
i dont know but the thread title just says black friday...

fyi black friday = the friday after thanksgiving aka 11/23

nice deal on dead rising should be the same price at Toys R us as well. Although I swear that game is meant for HD, the in game text is very hard to see even with regular TV with component inputs.

Are there dates for this ad?

Does that price go all weekend? or is it a certain hours thing?

It says black friday, and it says the deal is from friday until sunday. Black friday is the 23rd. Sunday is the 25th.

[quote name='sandman007']What system is the 2 for $20 Naruto games for, Scorch?[/quote]

Considering Uzumaki Chronicles is on PS2, I'll go with that.

Scorch, will this be just as doorbusters, say from early open to whenever, or are they for all day?

The deals are from Friday to Sunday, all day long.

Won't be shopping at Game Crazy since they pre-ordered 3 psp games with my store credit without my consent.

Their excuse was that there was some bad management before....

This is something I don't understand. One, it's not like you're locked to the preorder. Three $5 preorders in store credit is the same as $15 in store credit. That, and if the store credit is inactive for like six months, it disappears and locking it in a preorder secures it in the system. Of course, it could've been an employee trying to get his numbers up, but honestly.. it's $15 in store credit either way.

io, preordering would be fine.

Although I swear that game is meant for HD, the in game text is very hard to see even with regular TV with component inputs.

Welcome to 360 gaming. Fight Night Round 3 (the numbers when healing your boxer between rounds), Lost Planet, Soldier of Fortune, and pretty much every other 360 game is the same way.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Scorch, out of curiosity did you guys get the Zelda DS Lite bundles in yet...if so how many did each store roughly get?[/quote]

nope. Mass Effect and Rock Band came in, though. Rock Band was game only (I heard they're shipping parts seperate to make the bundle, i'm not sure what the fuck is really going on). No extra copies of Rock Band beyond the preordered copies.

GC's really bad about street dates. They usually don't get them in until the day before it's supposed to come out. I just know i'll be crushed to death this Wednesday.. everything will arrive in preparation of the Black Friday sale.. this is going to suck

yeah scorch i know exactly how u feel, i work at a game crazy in northern Va, and Im the only employee that has been there for more than 4 months. Im gonna be busy as hell.

Kinda disappointed that they're not doing a sale that would clear out all the remaining classic plastic stock the stores have. There's quite a few Dreamcast & PS1 games I'd like to pick up at the local GC, but not for $2.50(that shows the CAG I am).

thursday trough sunday from gamecrazy circular

buy 1 used gamet 1 free with a console purchase

buy 2 get 1 free on 360 wii and ps3 used games

3 for 10 dollars on used ps2 and xbox games

20% off used ps2 and xbox games

The Game Crazies are all pretty much gone in this state now, unfortunately. I think we may have one left in Indianapolis. This chain is failing fast.

thanks scorch. I'll take r6v for $20. I wish the GHII was $60 like everywhere else so I could use up my store credit. Kind of lame that they came in $10 higher.

B2G1 free... Hmmmm... I assume you can mix n match systems with that? Like 2 360 and 1 Wii game. I'd snag Oblivion for sure, but I have no idea what else I could get. I couldn't think of anything to get with the TRU B2G1 Wii game deal either (already have most of what I want and don't want even a 30% discount on the others). But with cheaper used games and already existing GC credit I'm willing to experiment more. Problem is, they have a crappy selection of used Wii games. I do know they had a nice complete Oblivion there though.

My store has a pretty bad selection of Wii games too, but it's getting better.

Our 360 section, on the other hand, is fantastic - we have used copies of pretty much everything except the latest releases. We have COD4 used.. someone traded in Need For Speed ProStreet and Soldier of Fortune in on 360, already! Crazy.

..yet i've still yet to see a used copy of Eternal Sonata. At all. Ever. Literally, no one has ever traded Eternal Sonata at my store.

Wish my Gamecrazy didn't suck dick and actually had something worth it in stock that doesnt look like someone took a katana to the game.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']no coupon needed[/quote]

There's no coupon on the customer side, but the employees will have a coupon to scan

hmm juist gott a hollywood video circular on the back it has a deal buy a 360 get a 20 dollar gamecrazy gift card 11-23 11-24 only

So this means that if I go to GC on Thanksgiving Day I could do B2G1 free and get most of the games I was going to buy from Gamestop on Friday that's awesome since I don't really care for GS.

Scorch or anyone else have you seen any used copies of Stranglehold Collector's Edition for PS3 because I want to get this, Ratchet & Clank Future, and Beautiful Katamari 360 (This is something my girlfriend wants to play) this weekend.

I went in to Gamecrazy to pick up my preorders (Wii Zapper, Mario Party DS, and FF XII DS which I actually decided not to get as I haven't even played FF XII on the PS2 yet) and they said they had the Zelda bundle in already! He couldn't sell it to me until Friday, unfortunately, but since I preordered it he is holding it for me till Saturday (as I can't get in there Friday).

I don't know what the status of this is, but the circular I got today (SF Bay Area) has a part that says "Buy 2, Get 2 for $18.99 or less." It shows pictures of NBA Street 3, Metal Gear Solid 3 SUbstance, and Sonic Adventure DX and says "XBOX, GameCube, PS2, GBA and PSP" Friday - Sunday. I'm not sure if that means that it's B2G2 on all titles 18.99 or something else. I'll be checking that out, though.

bread's done
Back