Gamecrazy June Ad - 20% off used E/E10 games till July 6th

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
Some really good deals in June from gamecrazy!

Free $50 dollar giftcard with gta 4 and a new 360 purchase
may 25- june 17

20% more trade credit
Trade 3 or moew ps3 ps2 psp x360 xbox wii gamecue ds or gba games will get 20% extra! june 10- june 23

20% off rated E or E10 games
good only on used but a great deal
june 10 - july 6

$10 trade bump on system trades
ps2 ps3 xbox x360 gamecube wii ds psp
june 10- june 23

Hot prices
ps2/wii guitar hero 3 bundle 69.99

ps3/x360 guitar hero 3 bundle 79.99

ds petz games 19.99

ds imagine babies figure skater and fashion 19.99

ps3 haze 39.99 june 10 - june 16 only!

ps3 / 360 devil may cry4 39.99

ps3 / 360 rainbow six2 39.99

360 messenger kit 19.99

360 wireless headset 49.99

360 120 gb hard drive 169.99

360 wireless network adaptor 89.99

not sure the dates for the game sales more details to follow

Nice, the 20% trade bump might be useful. Of course it isn't as good as it sounds because you would get 10% anyway with MVP and they never let them stack. So really it just amounts to another 10%. I have 1 game I was going to trade in there anyway, but I'd have to find 2 others that wouldn't get me a lot more at Blockbuster to make it worthwhile.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Does the extra %20 trade in stack with MVP?[/quote]

no the 20% does not stack with mvp

[quote name='punkmaggit']Man, DMC4 dropped quickly. Might be time to pick it up.[/quote]

Its a pretty good game at that price

[quote name='spug21']Some really good deals in June from gamecrazy!

20% more trade credit
Trade 3 or moew ps3 ps2 psp x360 xbox wii gamecue ds or gba games will get 20% extra! june 10- june 23[/quote]

Excellent news, thanks for the info.

i wish we had an updated wiki on gamecrazy trade in. None of the employees will give out trade in over the phone and im not driving over there to see how much COD4 and SSBB gets me.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']hey spug when does the messenger kit drop to $19.99? mines still has it for $29.99 when price checked[/quote]

I wanna say its june 10th but I'm not 100% sure
the ad is not very clear on that one but i'm gonna pick one up at that price
just ask your store to hold you one until the sale starts

[quote name='SoNiC1023']i wish we had an updated wiki on gamecrazy trade in. None of the employees will give out trade in over the phone and im not driving over there to see how much COD4 and SSBB gets me.[/QUOTE]
When I traded COD4 a few weeks ago, it was $24.

Take them to Blockbuster, and it's $35 and $30, respectively.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']i wish we had an updated wiki on gamecrazy trade in. None of the employees will give out trade in over the phone and im not driving over there to see how much COD4 and SSBB gets me.[/quote]

COD4 is 20 and SSBB is around 25.. GC trade matches so tradematch to GS to 25, or a GR or Blockbuster for 30 or 35 if there's one near you..

Haze is a temporary drop, but it'll probably be permanent. Don't act so shocked, it's Ubisoft title. Remember Assassin's Creed? It was 60, then 40, then 30, now it's 60 new, 30 used.

$10 bump on systems.. as of last check, Cubes got 15, XBox got 20, YMMV on that of course depending on the stock.. not sure why some stores give 25 for the xbox, it may sell better in some regions.

I haven't updated the wiki in so long because the trade-in prices fluctuate so much based on sales and stock.

As a special note. The used prices on these games also dropped (unlike Gamestop's sale prices). For example: Devil May Cry 4 & Rainbow Six Vegas 2 are both $34.99 used ($31.49 with MVP).

This 20% trade bonus deal has gotten totally trumped by the Gamestop $10 extra for 2 games bonus (plus 10% for Edge). Unless you have 3 high-priced games to trade you are probably better off using the GS deal. I just took everything I was saving there (all cheap stuff where the $5 extra per game amounts to a near 100% bonus).

[quote name='io']This 20% trade bonus deal has gotten totally trumped by the Gamestop $10 extra for 2 games bonus (plus 10% for Edge). Unless you have 3 high-priced games to trade you are probably better off using the GS deal. I just took everything I was saving there (all cheap stuff where the $5 extra per game amounts to a near 100% bonus).[/quote]

That's only if you have PS3/360/Wii games to trade in. If you are trading in handhelds or last gen stuff, this is the only trade in deal currently, unless I missed something about the Gamestop deal.

[quote name='Ryukahn']That's only if you have PS3/360/Wii games to trade in. If you are trading in handhelds or last gen stuff, this is the only trade in deal currently, unless I missed something about the Gamestop deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, sure ;). No, nothing for those at GS. But I have been really disappointed with GC trade-in values recently. They are lower than GS for many things. Yes, I know they will price match but it shouldn't have to be that way all the time. They used to be firmly in between GS and Blockbuster but now they are more like GS but without the credit boosting deals (an extra 10% is just not gonna cut it).

well i just got my messenger kit from gamestop

even though it was $29.99 i got a better trade in value on games then over at gamecrazy
plus for them to pricematch the trade in value i needed a flyer from gamestop

[quote name='greyzieoriental']well i just got my messenger kit from gamestop

even though it was $29.99 i got a better trade in value on games then over at gamecrazy
plus for them to pricematch the trade in value i needed a flyer from gamestop[/quote]

The messanger kit is $19.99 on Amazon, FYI.

And Io, yeah it is disappointing about the Trade in values of games. I noticed at my gamecrazy they now have flyers saying they'll match competitors coupons, so I guess that could help as well if you have a lot of gamecrazy credit.

Might be time to pick up a used SSBB with that 20% off. Only problem i think will be finding a used copy :p Perhaps a used MKWii

[quote name='Raul0923']Might be time to pick up a used SSBB with that 20% off. Only problem i think will be finding a used copy :p Perhaps a used MKWii[/quote]

Why get SSBB used when you can get it new at amazon for $40 plus they give you a $10 gift card?

[quote name='Ryukahn']The messanger kit is $19.99 on Amazon, FYI.

And Io, yeah it is disappointing about the Trade in values of games. I noticed at my gamecrazy they now have flyers saying they'll match competitors coupons, so I guess that could help as well if you have a lot of gamecrazy credit.[/QUOTE]

i know the messenger kit is $19.99 at a lot of places but gamestop gave me $25 credit for 2 games and a component cable, so $7 out my pocket after taxes, much better than paying $20

[quote name='crunchewy']Anyone know what the give for a slim PS2 (before bonuses)?[/quote]

before the $10 bonus its currently at $45 this could be ymmv if your gc has alot of them.
$55 for a slim ps2 is not too shabby

Just FYI: $10 system bonus only counts if you are trading in tpwards another system. Just found this out while trying to trade in an extra xbox I had.

Anything flippable from GS to GC? I have tons of GS credit because of the $10 dollar promo and want to reserve Soul Calibur from GC because I want that Yoda faceplate :p

[quote name='algernon']Just FYI: $10 system bonus only counts if you are trading in tpwards another system.[/quote]

you were lied to

how much could i get at gamecrazy for

call of duty 3
saints row
fuzion frenzy 2
forza 2
rockband
all accessories

COD3 and Forza 2 are between 2 and 3 bucks each, saints row is around 6, FF2 is around 6, rock band and all accessories is around 60

Does anyone know if trading two PS3 games and a sixaxis is possible for the extra 20% or does it have to be three games?

[quote name='rujin']Does anyone know if trading two PS3 games and a sixaxis is possible for the extra 20% or does it have to be three games?[/quote]

I know at my store we would be happy to do that for you.

[quote name='killer9']wow thats crappy for me anyway 21 vs 38 i guess im going to gamestop thx scorch[/quote]

I dunno man take it all to gamecrazy and get the 20% extra on the whole lot.
you would get 72 for the rock band stuff alone

[quote name='TomoyoN']So no one has any idea what I can flip from GS > GC? Even credit is fine if I can find it...[/quote]

you could do the usual ps3 stranglehold and sega superstars tennis. of course you would have to pricematch blockbuster's trade-in-value, but i think it is gc policy to do it.

if you don't know, stranglehold gets $33 and sega tennis gets $30 and are both 19.99 new or 17.99 used at gamestop.

[quote name='silphalion']anyone know the tiv for a phat ps2?[/quote]

ps2 fatty is $40 store credit but there was a $10 trade bumb not sure if that has ended today or not

I picked up one of the 360 chat-pads with my store credit, great price and I was impressed by how useful the little thing is. Also, it lights up while you use it!

I just traded my PS2 in last week and only got forty for it, when was this ten dollar bump?

bread's done
Back