Gamecrazy June Ad - 20% off used E/E10 games till July 6th

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
Some really good deals in June from gamecrazy!

Free $50 dollar giftcard with gta 4 and a new 360 purchase
may 25- june 17

20% more trade credit
Trade 3 or moew ps3 ps2 psp x360 xbox wii gamecue ds or gba games will get 20% extra! june 10- june 23

20% off rated E or E10 games
good only on used but a great deal
june 10 - july 6

$10 trade bump on system trades
ps2 ps3 xbox x360 gamecube wii ds psp
june 10- june 23

Hot prices
ps2/wii guitar hero 3 bundle 69.99

ps3/x360 guitar hero 3 bundle 79.99

ds petz games 19.99

ds imagine babies figure skater and fashion 19.99

ps3 haze 39.99 june 10 - june 16 only!

ps3 / 360 devil may cry4 39.99

ps3 / 360 rainbow six2 39.99

360 messenger kit 19.99

360 wireless headset 49.99

360 120 gb hard drive 169.99

360 wireless network adaptor 89.99

not sure the dates for the game sales more details to follow

[quote name='spug21']
20% off rated E or E10 games
good only on used but a great deal
june 10 - july 6
[/QUOTE]

So, obviously, the 20% trade bump got trumped by the GS $10 deal. But I was in Gamecrazy today (doing a price match of a Blockbuster trade-in ;)) and they reminded me of this deal. Then I noticed that they had several mint looking DS games. This is unusual for them as they usually seem to have cart-only copies.

I snagged absolutely mint copies of Drawn to Life and Summon Night Twin Age for $19.99 and $15.99 respectively. Not too bad, especially as I have plenty of cheap credit from all those Blockbuster price matches I've been doing recently.

Oh, and the guy who works there told me he'll try to finish his copy of Final Fantasy Tactics A2 before the promo ends so I can buy it (after he trades it in of course). I forgot to ask what it would sell for used - do you know, Scorch? I'm hoping no more than $29.99 (since it is $39.99 new). I think I can burn $24 in GC credit on that as it should be in pretty good condition.

Game Crazy part of Hollywood Video in Massachusetts is discounting all "E" rated used games 20%. I just picked up a bunch of sports games cheap!

The 20% off sale was going on at the GameCrazy in Alhambra, CA.

Picked up Zack & Wiki for the Wii for $11.

[quote name='likemike973']Game Crazy part of Hollywood Video in Massachusetts is discounting all "E" rated used games 20%. I just picked up a bunch of sports games cheap![/QUOTE]

This has been going on for a while now - it was part of the June ad (the deal ends July 6th). I'm merging this with the June ad thread. I almost posted this same deal the other day when the guys at my GC told me about the 20% off (I got Drawn to Life and Summon Night Twin Age for 20% off myself) but I searched and found that thread instead ;).

Yeah, the E10's count too. In there yesterday and picked up a used DS Guitar Hero and a friend got used Lego Star Wars Complete 360 for $32 each.

Off topic but used Bully 360 is now $18 with MVP card. It is rated neither E nor E10. Just cheap.

[quote name='killer9']nah the gamecrazys i went to said they had to many in stock and would not take rockband[/quote]

They were just being lazy and didnt want the small space in the store taken up by the drum kit.
I cant believe a store would turn down a trade in.

[quote name='spug21']They were just being lazy and didnt want the small space in the store taken up by the drum kit.
I cant believe a store would turn down a trade in.[/quote]

wait until your store has 6 used bundles and you'll be in the same crunch. Why would you take a trade-in on something that A.) Takes up a TON of space and B.) No one seems to want to buy used?

bread's done
Back