GameCrazy SEGA Sale - Condemned $35, Sega Tennis $30, Viking $35, HoD2/3 $20 + Others

foxhunt99

CAGiversary!
Gamecrazy is selling new condemned 2 for 34.99. Not sure how long it will last.

LinkinPrime Edit:
[quote name='Scorch']Alright, here's the deal. I thought this was an April Fool's joke, apparently not. This is indeed a "Sega Sale". Here's the full list.. new/used prices

DS
Mario and Sonic Olympic 24.99/19.99
Sega Superstar Tennis 19.99/??.??

PS3
Condemned 2 34.99/29.99
Sega Superstar Tennis 29.99/19.99
Viking 34.99/29.99

Wii
House of the Dead 2/3 19.99/34.99 (expect the used to change to 14.99)
Mario and Sonic Olympic 29.99/19.99

X360
Condemned 2 34.99/29.99
Viking 34.99/29.99

These sale prices are "for the next few weeks", according to the memo. Trade-in prices have already been brought down, as Condemned and Sega Superstar Tennis both trade in at $17.xx. This is not YMMV, all stores have these prices in their POS as of this morning. Even if it says the wrong price on the wall, it will ring up as the sale price.

Yet the only fucking Sega game I want isn't on sale.. The Club. BAH!

Can a mod change the topic title to "GameCrazy Sega Sale" and update the OP with my information?

Good luck on getting Viking -- most stores were sent 2-3 copies. Same with Sega Superstar Tennis. Condemned 2 shouldn't be too terribly hard to get ahold of, though.

//edit: Also, all stores should have the MGS4 beta keys now.[/quote]

Any idea what the used price is? (Just asking since when COD4 dropped to $40 recently, the used price also dropped to ~$35).

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You should add 2 to the title, I thought it was the first game.[/quote]

Same here.

Umm April Fool's? I called my friend who's the DM here and he said that if that price was correct, that store would be in a world of shit. Ah well..

EDIT: haha I got shaq-fu'd on the name of the month.

[quote name='blackhole82']do they have an online site?[/QUOTE]

No, online site for purchasing.

Anyhow, this hasn't been confirmed....so it could be Aprul fuuls.

Weel if this turns out to be true and someone would pick one up for me (no gamecrazy near my area) I'd be willing to pay a fair price.

Has anyone actually called a store and asked?

or is everyone just calling bs?

I dont have one in my area, but I would like a copy it were true.

[quote name='lurknomore']No, online site for purchasing.

Anyhow, this hasn't been confirmed....so it could be Aprul fuuls.[/quote]

No its real. My boss just called and told me. Also Viking is the same price, he also said he isn't sure how long it will last.

not sure if this applies but a few game crazy's in my area [boston] are going out of business any tie into that? either way I'll stop by at lunch tomorrow to check the one closest to me. I would grab them both @ 35.00!

Not a deal. Called the local and they said 59.99 for both but they do PM prices which is nice since I didn't know they did that.

Alright.. can anyone post a receipt for this? I'm a good spirited person, but this is not the right forum to be playing pranks on people with.

Thanks for the heads up... Just got back from my local store. The dude behind the counter didn't even know about the sale, I bought one and he ended up buying the other one they had. Both Viking and Condemned 2 are $35.

[quote name='Gadgetron']not sure if this applies but a few game crazy's in my area [boston] are going out of business any tie into that? either way I'll stop by at lunch tomorrow to check the one closest to me. I would grab them both @ 35.00![/quote]

I thought they closed the place in Arlington a while ago, the only location near Boston to my knowledge. Next closest I think is in RI or CT.

This is a great deal. I might have to pick it up. $34.99 and then the first can be had for $14.99 at several places. Still, I just found out that The Darkness $14.99 deal they had has ended. I'm so pissed off for missing that one.

I stand corrected from my previous post as I just had them scan the 360 and PS3 ones and they're both $35. Viking is $35 for both but they only had PS3 so I didn't buy it.

I picked up an extra copy of Condemned 2 for 360 and PS3 for anyone screwed by their lack of GCs in their area. Don't PM me unless you really don't have a GC in your area.

Also, since this is unadvertised (the DM here didn't even know about it), there's no ad and thus no pricematch which sucks because I might buy Viking for $35.

EDIT: Both Extra cop(ies) on hold for NJMane.

[quote name='foundation']I stand corrected from my previous post as I just had them scan the 360 and PS3 ones and they're both $35. Viking is $35 for both but they only had PS3 so I didn't buy it.

I picked up an extra copy of Condemned 2 for 360 and PS3 for anyone screwed by their lack of GCs in their area. Don't PM me unless you really don't have a GC in your area.

Also, since this is unadvertised (the DM here didn't even know about it), there's no ad and thus no pricematch which sucks because I might buy Viking for $35.[/quote]

PM sent.

can anyone who has bought the game scan & post their receipt so we can print it out & take it to the store to PM

bread's done
Back