GameCrazy - Tekken 5 Arcade Bundle 29.99

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Local stores here are still stocked with tons of these and it finally dropped today. EB clearanced it out a long ass time ago.. dropped from 69.99 to 29.99 today!

New price, of course.. don't think GC takes them in used.

Thanks OP! I got the last one today. I checked the price last week and it was still $69.99. When I got there today, it wasn't where it was last time (next to Beatmania) so I thought someone bought it. They put it out of the way so no one could see it. I go the last one as well as Beatmania. I purchased it with the Pelican PS3 Adapter as well. But I must say Beatmania sucks but for $20 it was worth a try. The Tekken 5 stick is awesome though! Except on Virtua Fighter 5, I lost for the first time ever against the computer.

[quote name='Pookymeister']if anyone looking for one and can't find a copy, I have one avail[/quote]

Im interested as i dont have this store in oklahoma...actually i would like 2 of them.

send me a pm or put the price up including shipping and i'll let you know...

[quote name='jousley']Picked the only one up at Gamecrazy in Eastgate Ohio. Haven't tried it out yet, though I did pick up the Pelican converter at EB so I can try it with VF 5.
The Gamecrazy manager who rung me up was surprized and said "Wow, you got all of this stuff for the normal price of that bundle" when I picked up the stick, 2 Blitzes and Okami Strat Guide. Happiness ensues! :)[/QUOTE]

The Okami strategy guide isn't a penny at game crazy already is it!?!

[quote name='freshzen']The Okami strategy guide isn't a penny at game crazy already is it!?![/quote]

..considering Blitz is 9.99 and the bundle is 29.99.. 29.99 + 9.99 + 9.99 = 49.99 + Okami strat guide 14.99 (or around there) + tax = 69.99 = normal price of the bundle before the drop.

where did you get that he said it was a penny? people DO buy strat guides for normal price, you know.

[quote name='freshzen']The Okami strategy guide isn't a penny at game crazy already is it!?![/quote]
Re-read his post. He picked up the stick ($30) + two copies of Blitz The League ($20) and the Okami guide ($20) for the same $70 of the normal price of the

On a side note about the the Tekken Bungle I picked up. When I was looking at it in the store, the seal was broken. The manager said "We opened it once to show someone what was inside" I got it home and opened it...no Tekken 5 inside. So I call the store this morning and talk to the same guy and he says he will call around and try to find a Tekken new in the district for me to get to replace the missing one. A couple hours later he calls and informs me he can't find one. Instead, he agreed to just let me pick out another $20 game to make up for it. The deal just got better for me!

Thanks a lot OP - I got the last one at my local GC today. I'm loving this thing! I've tried 3rd Strike, Soul Calibur 3, and Guilty Gear X2 with it so far, and it's renewed my love for these games. I'm still not up to the level that I'm at with a regular controller, as I've never been one for arcade sticks, but I think a couple sparring sessions with my buddies should fix that. :)

This is an absolute steal for $30, and the fact that I already have Tekken 5 means the sealed copy in the box will make for a pretty nice birthday present for a buddy.

EDIT: Like some others have noticed, the employee at the store didn't even know the bundle dropped in price, as it still had a $70 pricetag on it.

I know this is old but i just picked up a copy of this game today so there IS still some out there. It had the 69.99 price tag on it and that is what the employee told me the price was. I told him to double check...cha ching!

-joseph

How much does Tekken 5 trade in for at GC? The game, not the bundle... I already have one of these arcade sticks thanks to GameStop (?) having them for $30 a while ago too. I don't need another copy of the game. Anyone know?

[quote name='MamoruNoHakkyou']How much does Tekken 5 trade in for at GC? The game, not the bundle... I already have one of these arcade sticks thanks to GameStop (?) having them for $30 a while ago too. I don't need another copy of the game. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

I think someone posted in this thread that it got ~$7 in trade-in value.

[quote name='MamoruNoHakkyou']How much does Tekken 5 trade in for at GC? The game, not the bundle... I already have one of these arcade sticks thanks to GameStop (?) having them for $30 a while ago too. I don't need another copy of the game. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
Somebody here already posted $7. I wish I had thought of that when I bought my stick.

I picked 2 up today too - so my son and I can use them for Tekken 5 and Virtua Fighter 4.

Any Houston CAGs out there want one - there was 1 left at the GC on the Northwest Freeway (290) It was there at 3 PM. I suppose it's possible one of the employees could have snatched it. I walked in and asked for it and when it rung up 29.99 the guy's jaw kind of dropped and he did a double-take. I told him it was correct. He asked me if I thought they'd be collectible and I said I doubted it. Anyway, it may be there if anyone is looking.

I got my first one at the Wesleyen GC where they only had one. I asked them to check several times how much it was in the system and they kept telling me 69.99. Finally I asked him to scan it. He did something - didn't take it down though, and told me it was 29.99. Score.

bread's done
Back