Gamecube 12-game case $3.99 at CC

I got one of those for free and had no use for it so i took out the game holders and tried using it to put my gba sp in...it didn't fit.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Not a bad deal but those cases seem to scratch up discs a lot.[/quote]

Can anyone tell me if this particular case scratches discs? I was going to go pick up a few, but not if they are going to scratch my discs.

I have one as well. I've had no problem with the case scratching my discs. I think that you could scratch your disc if you let it rub across the zipper when you pull it out or put it back in. That could cause the scratching. As long as you keep your games away from the zipper, you're good.

Only issue I have is that 12-discs is way too small. If I had one, I'd want one for my whole collection. Still, this is a great deal for people who only need a small holder.

I got one at EB a few months back. It keeps everything in one small, nice package without scratching the discs.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I got one of those for free and had no use for it so i took out the game holders and tried using it to put my gba sp in...it didn't fit.[/quote]

This is exactly what I use the case for, but my GBASP (Platinum) fits fine. Snug, but fine.

I have two of these cases and no scratched discs. I really like the case cause it goes along with the whole "NGC is a small gaming console" theme, and it's a lot better than lugging around 12 DVD cases.

[quote name='chunk'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Not a bad deal but those cases seem to scratch up discs a lot.[/quote]

Can anyone tell me if this particular case scratches discs? I was going to go pick up a few, but not if they are going to scratch my discs.[/quote]

They don't scratch discs at all. Jrunt must have used an off brand or received bad info. I have three of these (one silver, one blue, one black) and none of my discs have any blemishes. And I am very picky about that. In fact, I bought then at Media Play and TRU, but now need two more. I might go pick three or four up (for future expansion) if I can get them at B&M (probably not around here though :cry: ).

[quote name='EstoyLoco']I got one of those years ago w/ a PS1 logo on it. Still use it too.[/quote]

Wow your ps1 reads mini dvds?

bread's done
Back