Gamecube Broadband adapter $8.74 at Target

Watto11107

CAGiversary!
Went to my Target today and happened to be looking in the clearance section and found the Gamecube Broadband adapter for $8.75. It's probably a YMMV but I found it at the Target in Atlanta, Georgia near Lenox Mall.

[quote name='Cosmo']For all the talk of free time, you sure have wasted a lot of it in this topic detailing what a big waste of time it would be to hoard these for ebay sellage. Mmm, the ironing is delicious.[/QUOTE]

:lol: "ironing"

(By the way, I take no sides in this war you guys have going on in this thread...I just thought this was funny...)

(And, I am still hoping somebody can grab one of these for me... :pray: )

idiotic is the first thing that comes to mind in response to you, ever heard of on the way? i pass 2 targets on my way to and from work everyday so its not that inconvienent

[quote name='Indiana']Let's see drive to the store and buy it and come home and photo and website. It takes almost 40 minutes to go to target and back...so unless you live next door to target... Yeah you make no money get a fucking JOB![/QUOTE]

[quote name='amusedtoe']Wow had no idea,Would go grab me one of these but I don't think my Target had any. :([/QUOTE]

I was joking about the RE4 capabilities. Dreams are nice, though.

the last time i was at the target in opelika they had a couple of these. it's sad that i now live about 4 hours from there :(

bread's done
Back