Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='phantom875']hey i sent you a pm with a list of games and wanted to know if you were going to respond[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the PM, I will answer PMs and emails for trade quotes tonight and early tomorrow.

Got a few of the Spider-man 3s left in stock for 360. If those run out I'll probably put up another 360 game to last until the new deal begins at noon tomorrow. Thanks for the orders!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Yes, this is for the slim PS2 as well as the fat one. Priority mail usually takes about 2-4 business days.[/quote]

Dude i thought that you were shipping a new lcd screen, and not a used one. There is almost no original packaging or any type of booklet for the screen. Also, this zenith screen is not for slim PS2. What the hell dude?

[quote name='kart007k']Dude i thought that you were shipping a new lcd screen, and not a used one. There is almost no original packaging or any type of booklet for the screen. Also, this zenith screen is not for slim PS2. What the hell dude?[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='v1c70r']Im intrested in a 12 or 13 month live card. Could you cut me a deal and do through email pm me[/QUOTE]

We do have the 13 month cards available on the site. You are welcome to order from there. Thanks!

One request.

Looking at the size of this thread, it might be time to make a second thread and close this one down. It's a little on the bigger side.

[quote name='shrike4242']Looking at the size of this thread, it might be time to make a second thread and close this one down. It's a little on the bigger side.[/quote]

I wish the CAGbag would take that request.

[quote name='shrike4242']One request.

Looking at the size of this thread, it might be time to make a second thread and close this one down. It's a little on the bigger side.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll put together a new thread for tomorrow's update. Thanks!

[quote name='AkariK']Halo 3 is really tempting, but $7.98 shipping puts it a little out of my price range...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for checking out the deal. Postage alone will cost $7.96 for me to California as this game weighs 2 pounds once packaged. The $7.96 doesn't even include packing materials or overhead costs.

Just wanted to say that I recieved my DDR Daily Deal package last night. Everything was in excellent condition and was a great deal! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back