Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo be careful this guy is sheanigan, i bought an xbox 360 robotron code for 2 dollars and paid for it like 6 months ago and never got it from this scheister... true story.

[quote name='sethg21']yo be careful this guy is sheanigan, i bought an xbox 360 robotron code for 2 dollars and paid for it like 6 months ago and never got it from this scheister... true story.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what this is about, but I just PM'd you a Robotron code in case I overlooked an order of yours. I would appreciate it if you would please delete your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys take trade ins for Guitar Hero 3 bundle on 360 and the guitar hero 2 bundle on PS2? I'm looking to unload them before next week.

[quote name='phantom875']do you get more money if the games are sealed and new or same trade in value[/QUOTE]

Good question. Depends on the game, but in some we'll pay more for games that are sealed. Shoot us an email with your list of games and we'll sort it out.

[quote name='Jesusaurus']I'd totally grab the live subscription if I didn't still have 2.5 years of live =(.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. Picked up a bunch of expired cards on the cheap, and I am set for awhile. Plus, I already have both arcade game. If not, I would be on this, because $45 for all of that sounds good to me.

[quote name='buckythekat']its not a bad deal but its the same price at Amazon with free shipping so I'll instead look forward to seeing what your deals next week will be[/QUOTE]

True thats its the same price as Amazon, but the Amazon deal does not include Uno and Robotron cards.

[quote name='buckythekat']its not a bad deal but its the same price at Amazon with free shipping so I'll instead look forward to seeing what your deals next week will be[/quote]

Amazons got enough business, help out the little guys too.

Oh drfrielgood, got any wavebirds laying around ?

I agree, it's a great price for the package, however it would definitely not only help customers, but Dr. Friel Good if all codes were sent via email. Obviously it would take some time, but it would save a lot of extra costs and I think a bit of headaches.

/Suggestion

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I agree, it's a great price for the package, however it would definitely not only help customers, but Dr. Friel Good if all codes were sent via email. Obviously it would take some time, but it would save a lot of extra costs and I think a bit of headaches.

/Suggestion[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've addressed this multiple times throughout the thread. I've had bad experiences in the past with buyers deceptively claiming not to receive the codes, then filing Paypal disputes to get their money back. My profit margin on these is so slim that one crooked buyer can wipe out the profit I've made from many sales.

Just added XBox 360 Black, Halo 3 Spartan, and Halo Covenant controllers to the site. Also, XBox 360 wireless gaming receivers for Windows.

There is also a new "Free" section on the site, where the included items are priced at $0.00, and you must pay only for shipping.

I've also added a "Memorabilia" section. There isn't anything in this section yet, but I will add things when I come across them.

Updated with today's deal for the Playstation Network $50 Prepaid cards. Because I said the XBox Live deal would be running all weekend, that promotion is also still good.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for the Playstation Network $50 Prepaid cards. Because I said the XBox Live deal would be running all weekend, that promotion is also still good.[/quote]

Can you please enlighten me as to why it costs me $60 for a $50 PSN card?

I'm hoping the price is a typo...? $60 for $50 when you can just put your own CC in and never buy a points card to begin with just doesn't added up.

[quote name='Bezerker']You're paying the extra $15 so that you don't have to go all the way to Blockbuster to pick one up.[/quote]

but if we use Flip money, we basically are getting it for free, so thats not a valid point :) and we know about flipping :)

This deal is insulting for people in the USA with credit cards, but for people outside the country who can't pay any other way I guess it's helpful.

the great irony here is that, in order to buy the card on game deal daily, you need to have a credit card... so why not just use that credit card to buy the credit directly from sony and save yourself time and money.

[quote name='gi60']No longer a 4 star thread soon.... Finally gamedealdaily is showing it's craved for big profit...[/quote]

as opposed to the charity they were running before where everything was free just because they're nice guys...?

[quote name='ninja dog']as opposed to the charity they were running before where everything was free just because they're nice guys...?[/quote]

Trust me... they never handed out everything for free... there is always a profit (reasonable), but this time around is WOW.. for selling an item 20%above MSRP because they advertise it as limited and hard to find, seems like a hoarder to me.

No offense against hoarder, because I'll do the same for limited edition, but not for a PSN card where it's available...

I thought maybe I was missing something, but a $50 card for $60...what difference does it make if it's "limited" release? I've gotten some deals from gamedealdaily before, but I'm really confused on this one.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']What business isn't? A failed one.[/quote]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']He was obviously being sarcastic...[/quote]

I know.. I'm just trying to explain that to survive a business has to make a profit on everyting (unless a particular item is part of the promotion/marketing).. but the one that make stupid profit like this is usually fail.. I don't think American is that stupid to buy this... :)

Yeah, let's call him 'drstealgood' after he's been providing all sorts of good deals, and had one bad deal. That makes sense.

Not.

[quote name='jonac13']Yeah, let's call him 'drstealgood' after he's been providing all sorts of good deals, and had one bad deal. That makes sense.

Not.[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='aeauvian']64.94 with Shipping! Even better deal!
[/quote]

I think we established that already. I don't know if we need to keep bumping the topic up and repeating it. The last page of comments, coupled with no one buying the card, should be enough.

Anyhow I received my order (HDMI AV for 360) and they are in excellent condition and got an awesome deal for them from gamedealdaily, thanks

Wow, I take a break for a few hours and madness ensues. The Playstation Network card was meant to be on sale for $49.95 today, which is exactly the price I pay for them. I don't have an account with Sony, so I buy these at retail just like everyone else. The standard price I charge is $59.95, as there are a number of international buyers that get these from me and are willing to pay a little over retail since the cards are not available are retail in their home country. The deal today was meant to give those who did not have cards available locally an opportunity to purchase them.

Neverless, I forgot to change the price on this item and it didn't take long for my mistake to be pointed out to me. I have taken down the PSN cards and replaced it with a deal for the XBox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. It's amazing how many negative reviews I received today, but I guess some people get a sense of satisfaction through public criticism.

Despite today's experience (which was caused by my own mistake), I have met a number of good people on CAG and have been able to offer great deals to many. I will continue to run a successful site and make it a point to prevent any future errors. Thank you to those who have ordered through the site and continue to check both the website and this thread on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back