Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Equinox']Question, drfrielgood, about the used PS3 60GB consoles that are reverse compatible. What condition are they in? Bought from other people and thrown in a box, etc?[/QUOTE]

I buy my PS3s 50-100 at a time from one of my suppliers. They come in the original box with all original accessories. I've sold about 40-50 so far and have only had one return. Thanks for checking out the site!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I buy my PS3s 50-100 at a time from one of my suppliers. They come in the original box with all original accessories. I've sold about 40-50 so far and have only had one return. Thanks for checking out the site![/quote]

Thanks for the info, placed an order for one yesterday. Looking forward to it.

[quote name='Access_Denied']You need to make a shipping calculator based on weight and zip code. I am not paying $5 to ship a PSP cable that I know is under 13oz and I could probably ship for less than $2. And then you add 2$ shipping for an Xbox Live card? What could that thing possibly weight? 10 grams at the most?

I'm not mad or anything, but this is like the 5th time you've lost a sale to me due to ridiculous shipping, and I think others would agree with me.[/QUOTE]

I was going to get the same thing then shipping killed it for me as well.

[quote name='Strats']I placed an order july 31st, have yet to receive anything :( No email'd, no response.[/QUOTE]

Please send me a PM with what you ordered and your full shipping address including name, and I'll see what I can find about your order. Thanks!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Wow, your trade in prices are pretty good actually. I'll send you an email of what I have. Do you pay for shipping or do I?[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and shoot me an email with your games. You pay shipping on the package.

[quote name='Quintox']Dr, today is 9/8 ;)

You made me do a double take to make sure my AT post was correct.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, thanks for the heads-up!

I might do some trades, pretty good prices. Just noticed, you listed Guitar Hero On Tour twice if it's easy to fix.

[quote name='sj41']I might do some trades, pretty good prices. Just noticed, you listed Guitar Hero On Tour twice if it's easy to fix.[/QUOTE]

Good eye, just fixed it. Thanks!

We've sold a number of defective XBox 360 Wireless Headsets on the site. As a result of this, we've decided to add defective PS3 Sixaxis Controllers and XBox 360 Wireless Controllers to the site. I know a number of people that fix up controllers for personal use or for resale, so here's an opportunity to get some cheap controllers to work on.

You can find the links here:

Playstation 3 Sixaxis Controller - DEFECTIVE - $7.95

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1013

Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller - DEFECTIVE - $7.95

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1014

do you accept psp games. I got around 30 to 60 Ds/psp games once i have time i send you a major list.

few games

An) Arctic Tale ds

Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee psp

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown ds

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade psp

Trace Memory ds

SimCity DS

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 psp

Age of Empires: The Age of Kings ds

Justice League Heroes ds

Paws & Claws: Pet Vet ds

Spyro: Shadow Legacy ds

Death Jr. psp

(The) Lord of the Rings: Tactics psp

sims 2 psp

Guilty Gear Dust Strikers

Brain Boost: Beta Wave

Dinner dash PSP

DInner dash DS

more to come

[quote name='slidecage']do you accept psp games. I got around 30 to 60 Ds/psp games once i have time i send you a major list.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, we do accept PSP games. When you get a chance, send me a full list of what you would like to trade and I will respond to your email with the trade-in values.

[quote name='drfrielgood']We've sold a number of defective XBox 360 Wireless Headsets on the site. As a result of this, we've decided to add defective PS3 Sixaxis Controllers and XBox 360 Wireless Controllers to the site. I know a number of people that fix up controllers for personal use or for resale, so here's an opportunity to get some cheap controllers to work on.

You can find the links here:

Playstation 3 Sixaxis Controller - DEFECTIVE - $7.95

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1013

Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller - DEFECTIVE - $7.95

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1014[/quote]

You might want to change the 360 controller description to read 'Microsoft', not 'Sony'. ;)

[quote name='Access_Denied']You might want to change the 360 controller description to read 'Microsoft', not 'Sony'. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, the downfall of copy and paste. Thanks, fixed it.

[quote name='Link42']Just got a shipment in today. The four games I ordered are in like-new condition. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear everything arrived in great shape. Thanks for the order!

Updated with today's deal for Assassin's Creed, sans manual, for PS3. We've received a number of trade-in requests over the last day, be sure to look into our program if you've got some games you'd like to sell back!

Your TiVs are the values for trade-ins with like... actual money? For some of the older games that's pretty good. I know I have an extra DMC4 somewhere. I may have to get back to you.

[quote name='Darklighter']Do you only accept trade-ins for current-gen platforms?[/QUOTE]

No, we accept them on all platforms. You can email us with a list of games and we'll respond with buyback prices.

[quote name='distgfx']Your TiVs are the values for trade-ins with like... actual money?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can choose to receive your payment through either Paypal (with no fees) or with a money order.

[quote name='drfrielgood']No, we accept them on all platforms. You can email us with a list of games and we'll respond with buyback prices.[/quote]
So you would even buy old game boy and game gear games? :p What about old PC CD-ROMs?

[quote name='Darklighter']So you would even buy old game boy and game gear games? :p What about old PC CD-ROMs?[/QUOTE]

Sure, even old Gameboy and Game Gear games as long as they work. Sorry, but I do not deal in PC games.

Quick question, you have trade in value listed for rock band the game for PS3 but not for 360, is it the same or are you not buying the 360 version at the moment?

[quote name='Chemical123']Quick question, you have trade in value listed for rock band the game for PS3 but not for 360, is it the same or are you not buying the 360 version at the moment?[/QUOTE]

360 version would be $18.

[quote name='LordCancer']do the halo and elite hard drives work? what kind of warranty do you offer?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they all work, I've never had one returned to me. If it doesn't work you may return it for a refund or replacement.

[quote name='Gideon68']Just got my GTA4 Duffel Bags. One was not in its plastic wrap as the other. It came under a week. Thanks, will order again.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you got in on the duffel bags, we're just about sold out of those now!

nice... I really like that you take games now... I've always been a huge fan and supporter of your site but have yet to order anything due to bills taking priority >_<

one day i shall order :)

still wish you had the PSP component cables, but it was my fault I missed out.

[quote name='Equinox']I received my Playstation 3 today, thank you so much! It appears to be in very fine and working order.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear, thanks for the order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back