Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']rockin', just recieved my two wiimotes. for seven bucks a piece, you can't go wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Did I miss something here? I thought the used Wiimotes were $19.95 each. I was on the fence and decided not to order. For $7, that would have been a no brainer.

[quote name='quanex']Is there a return policy if it ends up not working? the ps3.[/QUOTE]

The PS3s have already been tested, but if it won't work for you just send me a PM or email and we'll arrange for a return or a replacement.

I'm waiting for the 80g because of gift cards and reward zone points, but this is quite the deal!

Best of luck with your new webfront for your business!

so aside from it being used does the ps3 come complete with box? if it does ill buy one but i need to know more about what all is included as well as the overall condition of the system. is it just used or is it a refurbished model?

[quote name='bob330i']Did I miss something here? I thought the used Wiimotes were $19.95 each. I was on the fence and decided not to order. For $7, that would have been a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

it was the dotd a couple days ago.

wait, it was $20. lol. i think the classic controllers were $7. either that or i'm just fucked in the head right now.

[quote name='lokizz']so aside from it being used does the ps3 come complete with box? if it does ill buy one but i need to know more about what all is included as well as the overall condition of the system. is it just used or is it a refurbished model?[/quote]
Read the first post. ;)

[quote name='hero101']I would order but the $40 shipping charge scared me off.[/QUOTE]

The thing weighs more than the Titanic, of course it's going to cost a little bit to ship.

[quote name='daveymark']in for a couple, good riddance gamefunk[/QUOTE]

For all the people claiming to make multi-console orders, I haven't seen any yet!

[quote name='drfrielgood']For all the people claiming to make multi-console orders, I haven't seen any yet![/quote]

Well, check again cuz i just liek ordurd a hundred!!!!!!1
PS TRIPLE FTW

[quote name='drfrielgood']For all the people claiming to make multi-console orders, I haven't seen any yet![/quote]

Sony fans for ya, claiming to buy things!

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']it was the dotd a couple days ago.

wait, it was $20. lol. i think the classic controllers were $7. either that or i'm just fucked in the head right now.[/QUOTE]

You are correct, the remotes were $20 and the classic controllers were $7.

I just got four GBA games in the mail and they're all pirated carts: Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses, Catz, Dora The Explorer: Super Spies, and Hello Kitty: Happy Party. I should have suspected as much since they were all cheap and still in stock after I checked out...

Wow I see this game everytime I go to GS and debate whether it's still worth ~$10 to me, but sure as hell can't beat this price (Less than $8 NEW with shipping). Would've grabbed a few other items like battery packs but I already have four of those and only two controllers. Did pick up Robotron of course though.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']I just got four GBA games in the mail and they're all pirated carts: Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses, Catz, Dora The Explorer: Super Spies, and Hello Kitty: Happy Party. I should have suspected as much since they were all cheap and still in stock after I checked out...[/QUOTE]

Brandon,

I apologize for what happened with your order! I had 50 or so GBA carts lying around so I threw them up on the site. How do you know they're pirated? If they are, in fact, pirated games I would be more than happy to refund your payment and I will remove the games in question from my website.

Looks like March Madness sold out today while I was out, so I put up Table Tennis as a filler until tomorrow's deal begins. I only have 2 copies of Table Tennis available, so don't hesitate if you want to pick this game up!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Brandon,

I apologize for what happened with your order! I had 50 or so GBA carts lying around so I threw them up on the site. How do you know they're pirated? If they are, in fact, pirated games I would be more than happy to refund your payment and I will remove the games in question from my website.[/QUOTE]

To see if a cart is genuine: look underneath the cart for the word "Nintendo" on the PCB. Real carts also have a series of numbers and/or letters pressed into the label sticker near the seal of quality stamp. These have neither of those and are made from a different type of plastic. Also, one of the carts has a sticker on the back of it with Chinese characters on it.

I just got my Link's Crossbow Training (it got here earlier, but I haven't been home), and I found out it didn't come with the gun casing thing...anyway I can get a refund? I can't remember what the description said, but I don't remember it mentioning the gun casing didn't come with it.

[quote name='Aleins4u']I just got my Link's Crossbow Training (it got here earlier, but I haven't been home), and I found out it didn't come with the gun casing thing...anyway I can get a refund? I can't remember what the description said, but I don't remember it mentioning the gun casing didn't come with it.[/QUOTE]

I think the description always cleary stated that it was for the game only, no gun casing was ever included.

[quote name='Aleins4u']I just got my Link's Crossbow Training (it got here earlier, but I haven't been home), and I found out it didn't come with the gun casing thing...anyway I can get a refund? I can't remember what the description said, but I don't remember it mentioning the gun casing didn't come with it.[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=101

The item description is for the game; nowhere in there does it mention the Wii Zapper. Even the title says "Link's Crossbow Training", nothing about the gun.

Yes but new they never sold the game without the gun (did they? I never kept up with the game). So to me it would be more correct to note that it didn't come with the gun then for me to know that not mentioning it meant it didn't come. Everything else on the site specifically lists it doesn't come with the peripheral (such as the games that say "no mic"), so if this item didn't specifically list it, I thought it was because it was understood it included it.

EDIT:

Actually, going back through it I couldn't find many that did list they were without something (Guitar Hero 2 was the only one I found). I think I was thinking of another site when I said that (maybe stootsi when they were doing their new deal every 10/20 minutes?). Anyway, it's up to drfrielgood, not any of us. So whatever you decide I'll agree with, as you're clearly much more in touch with your customers than most game sites.

[quote name='Aleins4u']Yes but new they never sold the game without the gun (did they? I never kept up with the game). So to me it would be more correct to note that it didn't come with the gun then for me to know that not mentioning it meant it didn't come. Everything else on the site specifically lists it doesn't come with the peripheral (such as the games that say "no mic"), so if this item didn't specifically list it, I thought it was because it was understood it included it.[/quote]
If that's the case, buying the Wii Sports game will bank you a Wii system! ;)

That aside, the Nyko Perfect Shot peripheral is better than the Wii Zapper.

Just out of curiosity - what is the input rating on the power supply? I'm going back to China for a year next week, and they use 220-240v over there so I'd like to know the rating before buying.

[quote name='vpr']Just out of curiosity - what is the input rating on the power supply? I'm going back to China for a year next week, and they use 220-240v over there so I'd like to know the rating before buying.[/QUOTE]

I assume you're asking about the PS3? If that's the case, I believe the range goes from 110v-240v.

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']just curious -- what kind of plans do you have for the blog?[/QUOTE]

Not a clue yet! I figured out a few days ago how I can post on it, but haven't bothered with the blog yet. Any ideas?

[quote name='buckythekat']gah you have to be kidding me >_< I just had to be out of town on Mother's Day so I missed the Daily Deal I had been waiting for :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Just sent you a PM.

[quote name='recklesdisaster']hey how about a super awesome deal on GTA iv for those of us who havnt bought it yet.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I think its going to be awhile until I can get a good price on GTA4!

Best of luck to you, but your prices suck for CAGs on clearance... Half the stuff I've seen used for PS3 I could grab new for less (Orange Box, Oblivion, DJ Icon, etc). Not trying to threadcrap, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back