Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SilverBulletKY']You really should put that the Smash Brothers is used.[/quote]

It is? Damn I was gonna be all over it to :(

I really hope that people would have the ability to read the plain-as-day "Condition: Used" label on the product page before making a purchase.

This is a pretty good deal if someone doesn't want to bother waiting for Amazon's gift card to be mailed out.

Working on a new deal for tomorrow: a bundle including a black XBox 360 wireless controller, black rechargable battery, and play & charge cable.

I bought this screen last time it was up and except for one dead pixel (just a fact of LCD screens) it's pretty cool.

Since it's up again, I'll ask: What kind of cable is needed to hook other systems up to it? The manual says 3-pin to RCA, but the jack looks more like a headphone jack than any of the cable images I get when searching for "3 pin to RCA." The company's website (and presumably the company as well) are now defunct, so I can't get the part from them.

[quote name='animemaniac14']BOOO! THAT GC w/lcd screen would have been the SWEEETEST deal had it not sold out :([/QUOTE]

Uh I think it was just the screen, not with GC itself.

[quote name='Moxio']Uh I think it was just the screen, not with GC itself.[/QUOTE]

That is correct, its just the screen, no Gamecube system.

By the way, drfrielgood, thanks for the Xbox Elite. It was indeed the one with the Falcon chip, and I am very happy with it... so much quieter!

You have excellent customer service, and I will definitely be buying from you in the future.

[quote name='InFlames215']By the way, drfrielgood, thanks for the Xbox Elite. It was indeed the one with the Falcon chip, and I am very happy with it... so much quieter!

You have excellent customer service, and I will definitely be buying from you in the future.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you received the XBox 360 Elite and that everything is working great!

Thanks I ordered the component cables. It there a big difference between the HDMI and the components?

I only use the 360 for games not movies. I was using HDMI but I got a PS3 so I'm using the HDMI for that. The other HDMI ( I only have 2) is being used by my HD DVD player. Right now I've been switching cables back and forth. It's kind of a pain...

[quote name='cybersteve00']Thanks I ordered the component cables. It there a big difference between the HDMI and the components?

I only use the 360 for games not movies. I was using HDMI but I got a PS3 so I'm using the HDMI for that. The other HDMI ( I only have 2) is being used by my HD DVD player. Right now I've been switching cables back and forth. It's kind of a pain...[/quote]

As far as I know, HDMI is a better picture, but component is still really good. I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

[quote name='drfrielgood']www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: XBox 360 Component HD AV Cable

The Component HD AV Cables are used, but in excellent condition. They are guaranteed to work properly. These are OFFICIAL FIRST PARTY CABLES, not third-party.

hs1ft4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If that was HDMI cables i'd jump all over em.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Any chance on a deal for the 12 month Live cards? >_> My Gold is about to expire on July 1st :([/QUOTE]

I don't see a deal coming soon for the 12 month Live cards. They sell too well at their current price. If you check out the 360 section of the store we have them for $39.95, which is $10 below MSRP.

[quote name='Deadpool']If that was HDMI cables i'd jump all over em.[/QUOTE]

If you check out the XBox 360 section of the store you'll see the HDMI cables for $19.95. I honestly don't see myself marking the price down lower than that.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I don't see a deal coming soon for the 12 month Live cards. They sell too well at their current price. If you check out the 360 section of the store we have them for $39.95, which is $10 below MSRP.[/quote]
Yeah, but with shipping it comes to around $45, which is only $5 cheaper than at a store, so it's not really a deal...

[quote name='YodaEXE']Yeah, but with shipping it comes to around $45, which is only $5 cheaper than at a store, so it's not really a deal...[/QUOTE]

$5 bucks off seems like a deal to me...

[quote name='YodaEXE']Yeah, but with shipping it comes to around $45, which is only $5 cheaper than at a store, so it's not really a deal...[/QUOTE]

And if you buy at a store you pay tax, which adds $3 to the price, meaning you're saving about $8. Not to mention your gas and time if you're making a trip dedicated soley to your purchase.

[quote name='drfrielgood']And if you buy at a store you pay tax, which adds $3 to the price, meaning you're saving about $8. Not to mention your gas and time if you're making a trip dedicated soley to your purchase.[/quote]
Ah, but in Oregon, there's no sales tax on anything. And I don't drive, I bike. Now, believe me, I see what you're saying, but $5 still isn't really a deal, and it can be had at other stores anyway ($5 off $25 at Target if you know which cashier to go to, etc), and yours includes shipping time, which picking it up myself doesn't. Now, if you were to say, email the codes, that would be a different story, as you wouldn't need to charge for shipping. Heck, I'd buy two codes if they were going to be emailed to me.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Ah, but in Oregon, there's no sales tax on anything. And I don't drive, I bike. Now, believe me, I see what you're saying, but $5 still isn't really a deal, and it can be had at other stores anyway ($5 off $25 at Target if you know which cashier to go to, etc), and yours includes shipping time, which picking it up myself doesn't. Now, if you were to say, email the codes, that would be a different story, as you wouldn't need to charge for shipping. Heck, I'd buy two codes if they were going to be emailed to me.[/quote]

Well, for one, the entire United States does not live in the state of Oregon, so many of us pay sales tax. And a lot of us do drive. And a lot of us don't always have to time to waste. See, the point of this board is to post deals. This is a deal. It doesn't mean it has to be a deal to every, single person in the universe. I mean, this guy could put up on a great Wii game for a buck. Wouldn't be a deal to me, though. I don't have a Wii. Doesn't mean I'm going to point out this "non-deal".

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Well, for one, the entire United States does not live in the state of Oregon, so many of us pay sales tax. And a lot of us do drive. And a lot of us don't always have to time to waste. See, the point of this board is to post deals. This is a deal. It doesn't mean it has to be a deal to every, single person in the universe. I mean, this guy could put up on a great Wii game for a buck. Wouldn't be a deal to me, though. I don't have a Wii. Doesn't mean I'm going to point out this "non-deal".[/quote]

Totally agree. Great explaination.

I bought stuff from this site before. I remember cheapyD saying something about them in one of CAGcast. The stuff I bought was nearly brandnew. I recommend this site. Shipping is also pretty fast. I am a little upset now that more people are going to be able to take some of those deals from me, but im happy for the business owner. Keep the deals coming!!

[quote name='sleazyMoney']I bought stuff from this site before. I remember cheapyD saying something about them in one of CAGcast. The stuff I bought was nearly brandnew. I recommend this site. Shipping is also pretty fast. I am a little upset now that more people are going to be able to take some of those deals from me, but im happy for the business owner. Keep the deals coming!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for your kind words! I'm trying to be quick with the shipping and usually get things out within 24-48 hours of purchase. We are completely caught up right now, as the component cables were mailed out today. I'm working on a few new deals while also bringing back some older favorites. I've been weeding out the unpopular deals and replacing them with new deals, so we should be able to attract a consistantly high amount of traffic. Thanks everyone for your orders!

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Do you mind if I ask what type of deal the GTA4 will be? Somewhere around the $40 range?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will be in that range.

[quote name='sleazyMoney']I bought stuff from this site before. I remember cheapyD saying something about them in one of CAGcast. The stuff I bought was nearly brandnew. I recommend this site. [/quote]

Lol. Props from "sleazyMoney" - I guess you take 'em where you can get 'em. And is "nearly brandnew" anything like "nearly a virgin?" Still, it's good good to know their stuff is in good condition.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for the PSP 2000 Component Cable.[/quote]

I'm a PSP n00b. Do these work with the newest "SLIM" PSP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back