Gamefly - $10 SSX, $13 Soul Calibur V, $15 ME3, $18 KOA:R & More

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Looks like Gamefly has another decent weekend sale going, all with free shipping. Their games almost always include online passes.

:360: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:360: SSX $9.99
:ps3: SSX $9.99
:360: Madden 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden 12 $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $ 12.99
:360: SoulCalibur V $12.99
:ps3: SoulCalibur V $12.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:360: Battlefield 3 $14.99
:ps3: Battlefield 3 $14.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $17.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99

Credit to Golden Lemonz for noticing the ME3 price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Von Ondine']Uncharted 3, SCV, ME3 and SSX are back in stock.[/QUOTE]

SSX left fast, but I managed to get Uncharted! I also got KoA:R and Battlefield 3. I figured with the premium coming I might as well try and get back into it.

EDIT: I just realized the pre order for Premium comes with the actual game. Is there a way to cancel a specific game within an order like Amazon or do I have to cancel the entire order?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Does ME3 come with the online pass?[/QUOTE]

Yes for multiplayer. Its a 4 player coop hoard mode that is pretty fun. Still very active. The pass doesn't do anything for SP.

[quote name='mrclutch']Yes for multiplayer. Its a 4 player coop hoard mode that is pretty fun. Still very active. The pass doesn't do anything for SP.[/QUOTE]

And if you buy it used from gamefly it should come with the online pass.

[quote name='wwe101']has anyone's SSX shipped yet? I ordered yesterday and my order status is "submitted".[/QUOTE]

My order is listed as shipped and I placed it around around 5:30 pm eastern yesterday.

Man got ME3 from Gamefly @ $19.99 and now they lower it again. O well.. the free shipping sure does take awhile. Its been over week and I still dont have the game yet.

[quote name='wwe101']has anyone's SSX shipped yet? I ordered yesterday and my order status is "submitted".[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 and both shipped as well

[quote name='CD6405']My order is listed as shipped and I placed it around around 5:30 pm eastern yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Mine changed to shipped a few hours ago too. :)

Mine has been listed as shipped as of today

Do they ship games via USPS Media Mail or First Class? SSX order shipped today and just curious about how long it should take to get here.

[quote name='pstriple']Do they ship games via USPS Media Mail or First Class? SSX order shipped today and just curious about how long it should take to get here.[/QUOTE]

Orders for single games ship via USPS First Class, orders of 2 or more via Priority with Delivery Confirmation (tracking).

An odd thing though (and I've wondered why this is the case)... single game orders have DC on the shipping label, but Gamefly doesn't detail it on their e-invoices (just "N/A"). Maybe someone has asked their CS why that is and could fill us in. I've never e-mailed them to find out but perhaps I will.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Orders for single games ship via USPS First Class, orders of 2 or more via Priority with Delivery Confirmation (tracking).

An odd thing though (and I've wondered why this is the case)... single game orders have DC on the shipping label, but Gamefly doesn't detail it on their e-invoices (just "N/A"). Maybe someone has asked their CS why that is and could fill us in. I've never e-mailed them to find out but perhaps I will.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the info. Glad it isn't media mail. :)

[quote name='vanden9']Looks like I missed SSX o well it needs a online pass to plat..[/QUOTE]

Doubt you'd get the plat now anyways, not enough people around to get the global event trophy.

Plus, Gamefly games usually come with the codes as they don't send the case out for rentals.

Mass Effect 3 is definitely worth $15. But Best Buy may have it for $10 new if you're a Reward Zone member this month.

[quote name='cjenvy']is me3 worth getting at 15 if its going to go in the backlog through the end of the year?[/QUOTE]

What perfect timing! I'm going to use my Gamefly coupons on Mass Effect 3, I think. Kingdoms of Amalur is compelling, but I feel I'll find it at Black Friday for cheap at any place that doesn't rhyme with Test Tie.

[quote name='DioElaclair']Did the used ssx sell out or do you just have to have a sub for that deal?[/QUOTE]

Sold out, but they restock.

[quote name='Komentra']Picked up ME3. Thinking of Battlefield also but unsure.[/QUOTE]

Miss a good deal of everybody dance before..

You guys should start a free membership trial and rent the game you want. As soon as it ships, choose the "keep" option.

bread's done
Back