Gamefly - $10 SSX, $13 Soul Calibur V, $15 ME3, $18 KOA:R & More

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Looks like Gamefly has another decent weekend sale going, all with free shipping. Their games almost always include online passes.

:360: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:360: SSX $9.99
:ps3: SSX $9.99
:360: Madden 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden 12 $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $ 12.99
:360: SoulCalibur V $12.99
:ps3: SoulCalibur V $12.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:360: Battlefield 3 $14.99
:ps3: Battlefield 3 $14.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $17.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99

Credit to Golden Lemonz for noticing the ME3 price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have $5 off coupon and 10% off being member so around 20 for Uncharted 3 and ME3 can't beat that.

I just wish they sent me new games instead of waiting weeks to get them. Had Spec Ops #1 queue since release and shit is always medium or low.

[quote name='panzerfaust']that gave me a good laugh[/QUOTE]

Wasn't a joke... They really do. Anyway, thanks to the OP. Picked up ME3 and Uncharted 3. Was going to buy ME3 for $30 on Sunday, so glad this came up.

Tempted to get SSX, but my backlog is already crazy long and I'm not sure if it'll tickle my fancy. Was always more of an Amped (1 & 2) type of guy.

[quote name='Coltin']Gonna pick up Uncharted, and possibly KoA because I have a feeling that it's going to get hard to find soon as both the developer and publisher are dead.[/QUOTE]
The publisher was EA, and I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon. The developer was 38 Studios, they may be gone but EA can still print butt tons of copies.

Got Battlefield 3 & Soul Calibur V for 360.....been wanting both so very happy to get both for under $30!....Thanks OP!

Madden 12? Worth 8.99 (member discount)? Really wanna get madden 13 but id rather save for October and all them crazy games that month. What you guys think?

I traded my ME3 to bestbuy for $16 and pricematched the $20 from gamestop. I don't want to risk a chipped disk on a game I play frequently. The chips make your ps3 work harder, or so I've heard.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I traded my ME3 to bestbuy for $16 and pricematched the $20 from gamestop. I don't want to risk a chipped disk on a game I play frequently. The chips make your ps3 work harder, or so I've heard.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I'm going to do. Got a ME3 from gamefly in questionable shape so I'll pay a few bucks out of pocket for a new copy.

[quote name='mietha']Well on this, gamefly, because the publisher has already been paid. But on new copies, that would be the state of rhode island.[/QUOTE]
Please buy it new. We need the money...

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I traded my ME3 to bestbuy for $16 and pricematched the $20 from gamestop. I don't want to risk a chipped disk on a game I play frequently. The chips make your ps3 work harder, or so I've heard.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute really? Like the chips on the edge of the disk?

[quote name='benjamouth']How's the ending, did the choices from 32 get resolved ??[/QUOTE]

Thank you, kind sir. That made my day.

Really tempted to jump on that ME3, since it will end up being under 10 with my coupon, and the multiplayer is some of the best bro-op I've played in years. But that ending, oh Jesus that ending!!!

[quote name='ProphetZero']How do you buy SSX? I only see it new for $40 and then "rent" for $9.99[/QUOTE]

It's sold out. Keep an eye on though, they sometimes put more up for sale.

[quote name='ProphetZero']How do you buy SSX? I only see it new for $40 and then "rent" for $9.99[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version is available to buy used at the moment.

While I am always a bit sad when i see cheaper prices I just need to remember anything I buy at GS or BBY is from credit and not cash. I have not spent one actual dollar on games this year so I need to just hold strong. :) Some good price though. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Madden 12? Worth 8.99 (member discount)? Really wanna get madden 13 but id rather save for October and all them crazy games that month. What you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Only you know if it is worth it. Do you want outdated rosters but for a cheap price or pay new sale price for an updated one.

You don't have to purchase Premium. I had been playing Battlefield 3 since last Black Friday non-stop with my mates in Australia, South Africa and England weekly. This game rocks! I only purchased Premium just 2 days ago after everyone keeps wanting me to get it in preparation for Armored Kill dlc that's coming out next week.

Each DLC has a bunch of new and better guns and new maps associated with it. Close Quarters has 10 new guns and 4 new maps (both of which are just awesome, filled with great gameplay). It's absolutely worth it to get Premium, but you don't need it. The regular maps and modes of play are fantastic and brilliant themselves. If you do want to get Premium anyway, then wait 2 weeks from now when the game and the Premium combo will be dropped to $50, which is how much I just paid for Premium.

[quote name='SirChadlyOC']How important is it to buy the $50 DLC for Battlefield 3? I can't decide if I should get Vanilla+online pass for $15 or get the $60 Premium edition...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']You don't need it to find matches if that's what you're asking. The close quarters dlc is is awesome, if you're into small, high action maps. You get a few extra guns from each dlc pack also, those need to be unlocked first from completing assignments. Personally I feel it was worth it but I would have bought the maps either way though, so I may be biased[/QUOTE]

Picked up Uncharted and good thing as their out of stock now. I'm getting my $5 off coupon next week so debating to get ME3 or wait. Be stupid to see it out of stock, but nothing else I want to buy so will wait.

Tempted on BF3 (360) as well since the only guy I know who plays it has it for :360: and not the :ps3: like me. But with the Battlefield 3 Premium release right around the corner I'll have to pass for now. I'm glad I wasn't able to buy it when it was this price last time.

Still thinking about :360: Assassin's Creed Revelations since the DLC is on sale this week. I'll have to mull it over, since all my free time right now has gone to Guild Wars 2.

Thanks for the post Tyler.

[quote name='crazydom2']Damn is SSX already sold out?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I went to get one 14 minutes after the OP posted and they were gone. I had one in my cart, but by the time I started to check out, it was deleted from my order.

Tend to avoid buying used but I've been waiting for a good deal on SSX since missing out on that Best Buy deal earlier in the summer. Figure I'll throwing some support to the devs anyways since I know I'm going to buy the SSX Tricky DLC.

Thanks for the heads up OP, glad I managed to jump on SSX and SCV cause it sounds like they sold out super quick. Wanted both of those so hard when they came out.

I love every thread that has SSX in it; my mind instantly translates and pronounces it as SEX.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Well, can't ignore SSX anymore....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Josh1billion']Awesome! In for SSX. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='marcand']SSX for $10 is awesome. I dream of a SSX:Tricky / SSX 3 HD collection though...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crazydom2']Damn is SSX already sold out?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kerig']I love every thread that has SSX in it; my mind instantly translates and pronounces it as SEX.[/QUOTE]

1240785216881590x354.jpg

[quote name='Kerig']I love every thread that has SSX in it; my mind instantly translates and pronounces it as SEX.[/QUOTE]

This made my day lol.

this is a supply and demand scenario, with the economy factored in. They have tons if not unlimited quantities of games (thanks to digital) and most people are like us now, they wont pay $60. Smart vendors don't want their shit to sit on shelves or at least be stagnant. If you look at the sales trends nearly nobody in the world will pay $60 for a game that has been out already for a month. People are becoming more frugal now that the world around them is starting to cost much more. This is all theoretical but you have to understand everybody wants to make money but nobody wants to spend it, if you have your game cheaper than the other stores, guess who is going to see the money?

Tempted to bite on ME3, just wondering if it'll be cheaper new on some sale at Best Buy (with the $20 off coupon in the recent @gamer) in the next month or so...

I suppose even if it's not, Gamefly'll probably have it at $15 again next month.

Looks like ME3 is out of stock. Guess I'll pick it up at Best Buy for $20 with coupon. Got some trade in credit to use anyway.

bread's done
Back