GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
For reference, these were prices from most recent daily sales:

I REPEAT...THESE ARE NOT THE CURRENT DEALS!!!!!!!

Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3/360) $19.99
Catherine (PS3/360) $17
Crysis 2 (360/PS3) $9.99
Dirt 3 (360/PS3) $12.99
Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
Dungeon Siege III (360/PS3) $12.99
Hunted: The Demon's Forge (360/PS3) $12.99
L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
Major League Baseball 2K11 (360/PS3) $9.99
Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
Shadows of the Damned (360/PS3) $12.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360) $9.99
Call of Duty: World at War (360) $14.99
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (360) $12.99
Fight Night Champion (360) $13
James Bond: Blood Stone (360) $9.99
Metro 2033 (360) $12.99
MX vs. ATV Alive (360) $9.99
Operation Flashpoint: Red River (360) $12.99
Red Dead Redemption (360) $14.99

Call of Juarez: The Cartel (PS3) $9.99
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) $12.99
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3) $20
Infamous 2 (PS3) $14.99
Killzone 3 (PS3) $14.99
Mass Effect 2 (PS3) $15
Mindjack (PS3) $13
MLB 11: The Show (PS3) $12.99
Nascar 2011 The Game (PS3) $13
Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed (PS3) $9.99
SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (PS3) $14.99
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 (PS3) $13
Warriors: Legends of Troy (PS3) $14.99

Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS) $12.99
Kung Fu Panda 2 (DS) $10
Pokémon Black (DS) $19.99
Pokémon White (DS) $19.99
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (3DS) $12.99
Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS) $14.99
Pilotwings Resort (3DS) $15
Samurai Warrior Chronicles (3DS) $10
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (3DS) $9.99

The 3rd Birthday (PSP) $12.99
Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (PSP) $13
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP) $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator (PSP) $9.99

[quote name='ijustw1n']Based on modern historians, that's a more complicated question than you think. Original MC Hammer = Jerry-curled Atlanta Falcons Deion Sanders, while Dallas Cowboys Deion is > VH1 Surreal life/broke preacher MC Hammer. Then we get into various Venn diagrams and it starts to get hairy.[/QUOTE]

Oh no... to further complicate this problem, I give you "Prime Time" Elix Skipper.

primetime111wp.jpg

[quote name='bajingo']noon unless you live in el paso, at which point you should just kill yourself before the sale starts because you live in el paso[/QUOTE]
Wierd, because I'm from El Paso, and I've never considered killing myself.

[quote name='ger2396']Wierd, because I'm from El Paso, and I've never considered killing myself.[/QUOTE]

If you lived in Las Cruces, maybe...

[quote name='ijustw1n']Based on modern historians, that's a more complicated question than you think. Original MC Hammer = Jerry-curled Atlanta Falcons Deion Sanders, while Dallas Cowboys Deion is > VH1 Surreal life/broke preacher MC Hammer. Then we get into various Venn diagrams and it starts to get hairy.[/QUOTE]

What about commentator Deion? That's a more current comparison to preacher hammer.

[quote name='loomis1975']This thread reminds me of those "story math" problems in school.

If a train leaves Tucson, Arizona on March 11 2012 at 12:31 AM traveling east at 51 mph.........[/QUOTE]
Yes, that was the joke reference being made.

[quote name='loomis1975']Google is for those with hands to type. All the douchebags just say, "xbox bing time zones" now :)[/QUOTE]

ftfy

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']So how can I buy the game in pacific time when I live in Eastern time[/QUOTE]

You should visit your local library and rent the historical documentary "Back to the Future" for all time related questions.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']So if it starts at 10 am Pacific, what would that be in Hammer time?[/QUOTE]

One oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh o'clock EHT.

i know it is a little off topic, but since we have 1 hour left for the deal to start...here is a question..should i buy halo combat evolved anniversary new for 20$ from a friend???

[quote name='velvet396']One oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh o'clock EHT.[/QUOTE]

This site is pure entertainment while i wait for Gamefly and Nomorerack to update :applause:

How do i use google

1. Go to google.com
2. Search for "Let It Snow" (without quotations)
3. Watch the show
4. Your Welcome

[quote name='Scorpion']i know it is a little off topic, but since we have 1 hour left for the deal to start...here is a question..should i buy halo combat evolved anniversary new for 20$ from a friend???[/QUOTE]

Yep... especially if you have a 3d tv or if you are a nostalgic fan of the original. I waffled a bit, but ended up buying it for $40 and haven't regretted the purchase. I've played Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 and Gears 3 and the 3d on halo is the best I've seen. Probably because the game engine doesn't tax the system like some of the other games do.

[quote name='Scorpion']i know it is a little off topic, but since we have 1 hour left for the deal to start...here is a question..should i buy halo combat evolved anniversary new for 20$ from a friend???[/QUOTE]

the game retails for 40 new (amazon has a few 3rd party selling for around 30). Seems like a decent deal to me

Yes, that's a decent price, but you might as well wait an hour and see if gamefly is selling it.

For sure dude because that game won't be under $20 for a while, even for used is my guess.

[quote name='myka22']Yes, that's a decent price, but you might as well wait an hour and see if gamefly is selling it.[/QUOTE]

That's doubtful. They usually dump a bunch of the older stuff that's already been on sale during these year end deals.

[quote name='sgr76']This site is pure entertainment while i wait for Gamefly and Nomorerack to update :applause:

1. Go to google.com
2. Search for "Let It Snow" (without quotations)
3. Watch the show
4. Your Welcome[/QUOTE]

Or use this link:
http://$$$$$$$/sqdqVt

[quote name='crack_head_jed']soon we'll be scrambling over each other to buy Games we can't afford, don't need, and never have time to play :p[/QUOTE]

Your subtle attempt to keep me away from this sale won't work :)

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']For sure dude because that game won't be under $20 for a while, even for used is my guess.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I bought it for $40 new during a Best Buy B2G1 and I'm not even much of a Halo fan at all. I enjoy the campaigns though.

I needed a 3rd game to go with Saints Row 3 and Gears of War 3, but still... $20 is a good price.

As the sale nears, possibly since the time is "around", just remember that if you're not a member you cant purchase.

[quote name='crack_head_jed']soon we'll be scrambling over each other to buy Games we can't afford, don't need, and never have time to play :p[/QUOTE]

the most noble of pursuits.

[quote name='ijustw1n']As the sale nears, possibly since the time is "around", just remember that if you're not a member you cant purchase.[/QUOTE]

That ain't true either.

Yep, I can't wait.

This calls for the black Friday trampling gif

[quote name='ijustw1n']As the sale nears, possibly since the time is "around", just remember that if you're not a member you cant purchase.[/QUOTE]

i c what u did ther

[quote name='affa']it's up. the prices... are a couple bucks more than previous sales in many cases.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing a change, what games are cheaper?

Absolutely. Won't be any cheaper for some time and you might as well play and enjoy it now.

[quote name='affa']it's up. the prices... are a couple bucks more than previous sales in many cases.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got Brink for $9.99! Hey, wait a minute...fuck!

I don't see anything different from this morning. Not sure that it's up yet.

no. it's up. at least, everything has free shipping for me. tons of games. 9.99 is the lowest price. catherine is 24.99 for ps3, though. all used games on ps3 are marked free shipping.
sure looks up to me.

bread's done
Back