GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='showtimefolks']saints row the 3rd is a good game not great.

gears 3 if you like online is a great game

007 goldeneye not sure its a good game but i would not pay more than 15[/QUOTE]

how about marvel vs cap com 3 halo combat evolved lord of the rings??

[quote name='midloo']No... just wishful thinking since girls won't talk to me :)[/QUOTE]

Only girls stupid girls I don't like talk to me :(

[quote name='Scorpion']how about marvel vs cap com 3 halo combat evolved lord of the rings??[/QUOTE]

dude... no offense but you really should take this discussion out of this thread. Take a look at gamerankings.com or metacritic.com. They are all good games if you like the genres they are in. As another person said, the prices are a little high. If you are going to buy all that, he should lower them.

I have a bad feeling that like usual when anticipation is so high the sale will actually not be worth the hype

Still crossing my fingers though for the last few games I want

[quote name='Scorpion']how about marvel vs cap com 3 halo combat evolved lord of the rings??[/QUOTE]

MVC is its the ultimate edition than i may have a look but i am not a huge fight gaming fan

halo 3 combat evolved i would buy for 20 or anything under 20

and LOTR is a good $15 game not worth anything above that to me. it has a good story and good combat but it does nothing great just a good game overall

[quote name='idontcare']Doesn't Gamefly ALWAYS have free shipping? I've never had to pay shipping from them (I've placed orders as a member, and a non-member.)... The free shipping icon was, at the very least, on every 360 game I looked at a couple days ago. So, I doubt it has anything to do with the sale.[/QUOTE]
No, most used games don't usually have free shipping from the store. If they have free shipping, it's mostly on the new copy.

[quote name='midloo']dude... no offense but you really should take this discussion out of this thread. Take a look at gamerankings.com or metacritic.com. They are all good games if you like the genres they are in. As another person said, the prices are a little high. If you are going to buy all that, he should lower them.[/QUOTE]

its aight its not like we are actually discussing anything important. we are all waiting so might as well help a fellow gamer out with few of his questions.

i been on the fence about wwe 12 and not sure if $30 is a good price point for a game with broken counter system and over aggressive AI

[quote name='showtimefolks']MVC is its the ultimate edition than i may have a look but i am not a huge fight gaming fan

halo 3 combat evolved i would buy for 20 or anything under 20

and LOTR is a good $15 game not worth anything above that to me. it has a good story and good combat but it does nothing great just a good game overall[/QUOTE]

wow you are awesome... i think i will buy only halo for 20, and ultimate marvel vs cap for 20 too.... or do you think i should just wait for halo 4 ???=s

EDIT: does the lao ce anniversary edition have online multiplayer and coop????

portal 2 did drop to 13.99$, and maybe a couple others dropped a couple dollars, but surely the sale will include more than this

Amazingly, BB really has become a loss leader. Who would have thought that 3 years ago? Some of these GF prices are still good though.

[quote name='Scorpion']wow you are awesome... i think i will buy only halo for 20, and ultimate marvel vs cap for 20 too.... or do you think i should just wait for halo 4 ???=s

EDIT: does the lao ce anniversary edition have online multiplayer and coop????[/QUOTE]

yes and i would not wait for halo 4 since that's gonna be fall 2012. so if he willing to sell it to you under 20 or even at 20 i would jump on it

[quote name='Philip J. Fry']So does GameFly only sell the alternate box art copies of Catherine? That's kinda lame.[/QUOTE]

It's not the alternate artwork, that's only the site pic. The one that shows up at your house will be the original uncensored version.

[quote name='oakley568']meh, not seeing much except maybe Battlefield: BC2 for $8[/QUOTE]

hey i bought it and it didn't come with the code to play online =/

Best Buy has spoiled us -- I don't see anything that needs to be picked up at these prices. Assuming this is the final sale that is...which it might not be.

[quote name='Scorpion']hey i bought it and it didn't come with the code to play online =/[/QUOTE]

it will come with the code don't worry i am 99% sure

[quote name='Dysheekie']Best Buy has spoiled us -- I don't see anything that needs to be picked up at these prices. Assuming this is the final sale that is...which it might not be.[/QUOTE]

I think this is it, sadly.

bread's done
Back