GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']Anyone know if Alice:Madness returns is better on the 360 or PS3? they both would have codes for the original right?[/QUOTE]

Mine had the code. I got it on the 360. Well worth 15 for two games.

Grabbed Crysis 2, Dynasty Warriors 7 and LEGO Pirates. Not bad for $36 but I expected more from this sale and am a bit disappointed about the prices.

Rayman Origins...30 new 25 used

Assassin's Creed Revelations....40 new 35 used

Deus Ex Human Revolution ...30 new 25 used

that with the b2g1 sale means you can get 3 great newish games for price of one

GAMESTOP STEPPING UP?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I bought Man Vs. Wild, Call of Juarez, and Virtua Tennis 4. I'm not even sure why...[/QUOTE]

Oh boy.....not sure you could have picked 3 worse games...well maybe replace VT4 with Brink and it would be worse. lol

Meh this was a pretty crappy selection with not that great of prices this year. Thankfully can pass on all of this, as I have been buying non-stop this month.

Castlevania for 12? SOLD

With Gamefly I also feel good that I'll actually get the game making this deal authentic.

eh, got Castlevania LoS of the PS3 for $12+tax. I would have gotten the Xbox version but its split in 2 discs and is $1 more. Not bad considering this was sold for $9 on BB about a week ago and literally sold out in seconds.

[quote name='redmangoose']Vanquish for 9.99 or not? :[[/QUOTE]

you can beat it in under 5hrs but believe me its a great great game. very very under rated

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Oh boy.....not sure you could have picked 3 worse games...well maybe replace VT4 with Brink and it would be worse. lol[/QUOTE]

Lol damn I'm going to have buyers remorse. And I already bought brink for $5.99 from Gamefly. :roll:

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Oh boy.....not sure you could have picked 3 worse games...well maybe replace VT4 with Brink and it would be worse. lol[/QUOTE]

Mindjack ;)

[quote name='cancerman1120']Anyone know if Alice:Madness returns is better on the 360 or PS3? they both would have codes for the original right?[/QUOTE]

360 looks a little better. They're pretty much the same though. Gamefly games usually have all the original packaging so the code should be in there.

Best Buy spoiled us pretty good here, as nothing here really jumps of the Page. Maybe Call of Juarez, but can pass due to everything that was picked up.

Thanks, but no thanks...

[quote name='tokitoki50']Grabbed El Shaddai. Dumb buy but I'm tired of waiting[/QUOTE]

Amazon has it for $19.99 new and $16.99 Used.

Kinda bummed I was really expecting a much better sale. Still, I nabbed Portal 2 for 13 bucks. I was hoping for Space Marine to be around 17.

Glad I got Catherine on a nightly deal.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Best Buy spoiled us pretty good here, as nothing here really jumps of the Page. Maybe Call of Juarez, but can pass due to everything that was picked up.

Thanks, but no thanks...[/QUOTE]

yeh pretty much this. i did pick up wwe all stars since its still in mid 40s with most retailers.

other than that pretty meh

I only bought one game, which really surprised me. @_@ Vanquish for PS3. Everything else I already own or don't want. Had my eye on a few but they didn't get cheap enough. Boo-urns.

Is Call of Juarez Cartel worth $8? Or should i wait/avoid it? The review more or less say the game is a POS. lol BTW, what about Sniper Ghost warrior for $8?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Best Buy spoiled us pretty good here, as nothing here really jumps of the Page. Maybe Call of Juarez, but can pass due to everything that was picked up.

Thanks, but no thanks...[/QUOTE]

You sound like a douche, to me. I wasn't up at night to get on the best buy sale nor are there any in stock in Texas. So while you may be spoiled by them, many aren't. But thanks for letting us know how good it feels.

[quote name='fireseal859']Mine had the code. I got it on the 360. Well worth 15 for two games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='newtypex']360 looks a little better. They're pretty much the same though. Gamefly games usually have all the original packaging so the code should be in there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I ended up getting it on the PS3 from BBY for $11.99 new. With a Reward Cert I paid about $3.50 less than at Gamefly. I normally multiplat on the 360 but money saved, even if just a little means more games down the road.

[quote name='ijustw1n']You sound like a douche, to me. I wasn't up at night to get on the best buy sale nor are there any in stock in Texas. So while you may be spoiled by them, many aren't. But thanks for letting us know how good it feels.[/QUOTE]
Whoa, take that shat outside brah.

[quote name='ijustw1n']You sound like a douche, to me. I wasn't up at night to get on the best buy sale nor are there any in stock in Texas. So while you may be spoiled by them, many aren't. But thanks for letting us know how good it feels.[/QUOTE]

You sound like the bitter douche, actually.

Is somebody bitter?

it's a fine line between prices so good they sellout immediately and prices too high to feel the urge to build the backlog

[quote name='swanz88']Is Call of Juarez Cartel worth $8? Or should i wait/avoid it? The review more or less say the game is a POS. lol BTW, what about Sniper Ghost warrior for $8?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't play that game for $1.

Stay away is what I'd say.

Meh... Like others have said, Best Buy has spoiled me to death. I'm glad to say for a change I'm not picking anything up this time.

Think they must still be working through it, as they added a few new games on the 2nd page of the PS3 section after I refreshed it so it could be they still need to finish updating the prices.

For instance, they added Demon's Souls after the refresh at $25 which is laughable so I would wait a bit before placing any orders on higher $ items.

This GF sale sucked a$$. A few of the games (RF:Armagg and Singularity) actually went up in price by $2 from what I've seen them for during past month's sales and DOTD's. This year Best Buy has taken the cake of tasty gaming deals :)

Nothing on sale really jumped out at me so it looks like my wallet is safe. I did go ahead and donate $25 to Child's Play though.

Seems like most of these have been on sale already from Gamefly over the past two months. Only even marginally tempted by LA Noire, but I think I'll pass.

I feel a slight urge to buy Knight Contract, Alice madness, Flashpoint: Red River, and Call of Juarez The Cartel. But I shall resist... for now.

bread's done
Back